- Quarterly Net Revenues $9 million Quarterly Losses $17 million
- Insiders including the CEO continue to dump hundreds of thousands of shares.
- Steady to Declining Script Growth
- Analysts Price Targets wrong since 2007
- Tax Loss Selling for nieve investors who bought above $4
- Further dilution
- $30 million debt
- No catalysts till second half 2013 and by then Avanir will be out of money and looking to dilute shareholder value with the 200 million share shelf registration to raise capital.
Re-iterate a $1.70 Price Target by December 2012.
If any pumper thinks the stock will be closer to $6 or $11 before it's closer to $1.70 you can join Tradestoxx in the Bahamas on his yacht. Oh wait it's already closer to $1.70, I might have to reiterate a lower price target.
Stay tuned I plan on bumping my personal analyst recommendations for the next 5 months.