If you don't sell, the shorts can bid .45 or even .01 but it won't move the price. They can sell as low as they want but there are demand at lower prices so they don't have a good chance to cover lower.
The only thing we need is a catalyst. Even if the Dow goes down 200 today, I am still holding. Buying under $1 may be a thing of the past.
Asian Love (Sweet heart) you can call me what ever you like. The price of CBEH stock will not effect of that. Stock will continue be depressed and will trade below $1.
P.S If you have sweet dream about CBEH that is OK.
I have only one nickname and one account:xdubson
I'm posted not only on down day.
Do u mean quiet day , Very very low volume , until we hear Nasdaq hearing results , or some sort of buyback or news from the company it will be quiet , I saw the stock move from 1.10 to 1,01 , it looked like on a 100 shares. People have tens of thousands of shares and 2 people trading 100 shares moved the stock like 9 % , its all about bid and ask . U might be right Xdumbson with light trading days like this , we could see big movement in the stock and if it gets in the low 90's or 80's i bet there will be a lot of buying interest again bringing it back to $1.25 , until we here from the company again, i don't believe big markets moves in CBEH will happen and the way they give us announcements who knows . I'm just gonna hold and wait , I believe in the company now more than I did 2 weeks ago , i will not sell even when I get to even ,(if it gets there) , because if i sell I know it will shoot up after , I've waited a while and I will continue to wait for CBEH , and the rest of the market does not appear like a long sustained rally will happen soon, but u never know.
I don't think so. Honestly, I am looking past all this petty movement. I got my thought and eyes on the Prize. This is a steal at these prices. It is just that I have bought my allocation for this range. If it goes lower, or higher, I will add more but we need to get out of this range either way.
I know I won't sell any of my shares. Believe it or not. I own 3X the amount of shares from my original position before halt. I will keep all my shares until I see the last card, although there was a couple of chances that I could get out even. I have spent too much time here already.
As I said before, trust, patience and metal toughness are the keys to win this long game.