next few days.......bid/no-bid/minority stake by investor/earnings disappointment or upside surprise............down to crunch time.......still holding 1/2 original position.......hoping to add 15ish if tanks on news of no buyout and then sell on decent Q4 numbers and reassuring guidance. Lots of room down for me to play with, but almost no matter what, I'll be out by next monday. Good luck.
There will be NO offer. Financially not a sound practice to lend money that can not be repaid in a meaningful time frame. There is NO magical bullet or way of keeping Best Buy afloat. Price Matching says it all. Seeks of desperation or worse. Not to mention, that's a joke of an offer, where they will lose more customers because they are pisisssed off.