1) Patent filings will be crucial. We are in the final stages of the international patent filings (within a month or so) and that will allow further revenue generating opportunities + partnerships/licensing across the globe.
2) Court case finalization: I believe we are awaiting the Iron-ridge situation to be finalized and also I believe that Dr. Victor has sued some individuals for the defamation of SVFC in the amount of $250K + punitive damages.
3) IND filing approval from FDA by next month
4) New IntelliCell clinics opened in the US (this year for certain) and how an estimate on how much revenue will be generated per patient.
5) More licensing and partnership opportunities in the US Dr.Andrews has a HUGE network base. This will be for certain.
I believe these are the main catalysts investors are waiting. The first and second points are the most important IMO. Good luck
I agree, but I think the biggest news will be points 1 & 3. Hopefully they don't share that news at the same time. Patent filings will make this soar for sure, but if it were me I'd announce the IND approval first and a few days later announce the patent approval.