Posted from a web site
Where are any of the following?
1. Pictures of the interior of the school in the aftermath
2. Picture of the dead body of the alleged shooter
3. Pictures of the gun or guns used in the alleged shooting
The above were shown as evidence in the Columbine shooting. We, also, saw video of a great number of students streaming out of the building to safety.
Further evidence, in the case of Sandy Hook would be:
4. Pictures of the broken glass or door which was allegedly breached. (There are 3 different stories about what happened with the door)
5. Interior or exterior security camera footage of the alleged shooter in the building with his AR-15 or handguns.
6. Picture of actual or weapons used.
The above six things are examples of the kind of thing that could constitute evidence of a shooting event. It's the kind of thing that is seen in genuine events. But, the media have shown us none of these things. And,
worse, they have brought forth easily discredited witnesses and alleged victim families.