1. Where and what are we spending 4 mil a Q on? Show me the receipts.
2.Were there any bonuses paid out in 2013? If so why and who?
3.Why do we pay so many useless department heads that are under preforming?
4. Evan when you fly, do you fly first class? If so Why?
5. First half of 2013 you guided to a positive EBIDA in the back half. What happened? Did our last CFO have to leave to avoid a lawsuit?
6. Explain why this company always came close to break even until Evan and company took over? -23 a share should be an embarrassment.
7. The sale of iPass Unity Network Services is to keep the party going?
8. Again where is our money going?
9. With Open Mobile growing at only 5% per Q Why do we need to spend so much? Are we counting our chickens before they hatch?
10. How much cash will we have by years end? How low will you let it go?
My take on where the company is going.
Out of money by 2Q 2015
De-listed even after a huge reverse stock split.
Not able to securer any type of load due to not having any collateral.
My thinking is aligned with yours as stated by your ten items. With all that in mind I put my shares up for sale today. Not all, but I am seriously thinking about taking my loss and move on. I have been in this company since 2004. I thought it would be a good mover. Only it moves the WRONG direction. . First it was Denman now this dude, E.K. What I hated most was two or three quarters ago E.K. said we have "Turned the Corner". Problem is he forgot to tell us IPASS turned the wrong corner. I used to have hope for the positive like many on this board. However, now it seems I must face reality. I do not see this company going anywhere. OM was supposed to be the big mover. Well, an increase of $600,000 over last qtr. does not get it. Can anyone tell me why this dog is up 5 cents today when the bid at 4:AM this morning was $1.11 per share?