No sir, I'm under no allusions. I realize wildcat has been very critical of Treaty. I know that. But I listen to everyone's take, do my own DD and then make a decision.
I am not concerned about the tides here or there because I plan to play the game for a long time. I'm not a short. I'm buying with the intent to ride this out for as long as I have to. At the end of the day, when it's all said and done, it won't matter if I got in at $0.05 or $.06. Sure, I'd like to get in as low as possible.
I'll pick up more shares this week and again next week and in May.
I'm really into message board fist fights. If others do so, fine. But I look at what's said from both sides of the aisle, due my DD with my research into the company, talk to people in the company (as I did this week) and then I make my decision. Really that simple for me.
And I agree with you that it's quite possible TECO could be in the upper teens or perhaps more later in the year.
Lol this is the funny est convo ive ever seen. A basher telling a long not to buy and the long thinking he wants to help him. I assure you , if you wait more than a couple weeks, you may be paying over 10 cents. July august, youll be paying over 20 cent. Maybe 30
if the company is late w/ the 10-k after asking for the extension, they are not fully compliant w/ the SEC. with everyone working so hard at headquarters, one would think a 10-k when it is due would be easy.