We've taken on some bashers and we don't need the new guys to lose faith. Remember why PMs are important and why you are here, either (1)because of protection against inflationary devaluation of our currency or (2) because GG is a solid growth company with great cash flow
Or you could be here for both (like me).
1. The first hour of trading is amateur hour
2. Day traders move the market most of the first half of the day
3. POG and GG PPS do not always track day to day
4. PPS also depends on reserves, growth, and cash flow of a miner, not just POG
5. The bashers get paid when you post a response
6. May - August is the low of the year.. this is the BUY season
I headlined the response with #5 but all are good points.
However,I am not sure if I am as sanguine about the long term prospects as you are. This market simply makes no sense. Too many day traders, hedgers and option plays. Add in stop sells and you have a market that acts like a drunken sailor rather than a field to invest in.
In GOD We STILL Trust. The current events underscore this.
Until HE/SHE speaks to me I am on the sidelines... and his voice is NOT Cramer.
Near all the stocks I hold are in the red again! For the person bitching about GG always down the most, they should check out GLG and AU and AEM.