This is the same CFO that went out on the road to "conferences" and told the audience that the "trough" for CY was Quarter 1 2012!! ROFLMFAO!!!
This is the same CFO at one of the "conferences" was "put-down" for hype about one sector of CY that was less then 10% of CY's revenue---while at the same time not even mentioning the other 90% of CY that was "under water" financeally!
I am curious if this clown was dumped by a man that was a major investor with CY. I say man because there is no way a woman would date somebody with such a lack of confidence and direction. He is not a short or a spurned ex-investor....he has no money.
So it must be out of anger that he hangs around here.