Looks like $1675-ish today, probably $1700 tomorrow. If the stock markets hold up we may get $11 for NUGT tomorrow.
I'm holding my long positions in NUGT and OMEX for a few more days (both profitable now) until gold or the stock market stalls again. Looking to sell NUGT around $11 - $11.50 and OMEX around $3.50. If gold can break out above $1700 we may get a run towards $1800 again and I would hold onto my positions a while longer.