And it will be more than the 5M shares stated back in January. I'm thinking they need to raise $40-$50M. At $3/share, that will be major dilution.
Does anyone think that upgrade today was a coincidence? LOL. Unfortunately for shareholders, it didn't drive the price higher.
Marco Polo, @zzgas, j20....you owe me an apology.
Like I said over and over, Martini and the Board doesn't give a rip about shareholders.
Good call - but others, and obviously WS in general was expecting dilution; maybe now CLDX can finally get some genuine interest instead of just being ignored. For quite awhile, the shorts haven't even needed to try.
As others have noted, likely no serious catalysts for quite awhile. I have gone to near 100% cash for now, so can honestly applaud and take advantage of the dilution. Congratulations to all who had this pegged appropriately and had lightened up or sold out prior.
So the offering is about a 25% discount to price we had last week. Management won't say anything and if there was any near-term news that would boost price even this incompetent group would have waited. Not looking looking good for the foreseeable future. Still have 1000 shares, down from 4000, but will hold and see what is coming next. Not very optimistic though. Good luck to all.
It doesn't sound good. But I got most of it out including my IRA money when it went above my break even point. Still left my original shares in. After May hit with no hint of news, I haven't been expecting partnership. When they're 1/2 way through phase 3 trials, I'll put more back in.
@zzgas....you owe me an apology.
Sigh... You're right.
I'm sorry about that time I lost my temper and called you paradouche. Please accept my apologies and I'll try my hardest to never do that again...
Agreed, promising tech in the long run.
Unfortunately, Martini will destroy existing shareholders in the process.
Not to mention, Martini is a weak leader at best. So even though the science may be there, it doesn't mean it will be successful due to poor management.