Yep. I picked up another 700 shares at $1.19. I currently have a sell order in at $1.25, since we've seen good liquidity and I think my portfolio is already very heavy in Inovio. I think I will stick with my original plan of making a few extra bucks from the liquidity today since I got it in on a little dip. I know that if I just add it to the rest of the shares that I am holding, I could potentially make ALOT more that way. I just feel that my portfolio is already very heavy with INO, and so far, that has proved to be a VERY good thing. I just feel that another 700 shares here isn't part of my plan. I hold a decent sum as it is, and any other trades with INO I will use just to make a few bucks in a day or two, and keep my original amount for the long haul. Good luck, INO longs!