Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Message Board

  • dleenorman dleenorman Aug 25, 2013 12:07 PM Flag

    INO and ONCS

     

    One and probably both of these companies will turn a 10K investment into 500K-1 million dollars in the next 5 years. The CHALLENGE is to ride out all the ups and downs while CONTINUING to hold and not selling out prematurely for a 'few thousands' OR in fear.
    I have 62k shares in INO (0.99 average) and 220K shares in ONCS (0.29 average). I've decided to hold on to 75% as my core (no matter what for 5 years) and to sell the other 25% when it reaches a level to pay me back my original investment plus tax liability--I'm hoping NOT sooner than a year so the tax liability will be 15% vs 33-40%. Selling before a year is only giving Uncle Sam a big bite of the profits.
    Who else owes both ONCS and INO, what is your strategy??

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

    This topic is deleted.
    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
 
INO
9.6401-0.0099(-0.10%)12:11 PMEDT