% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Message Board

  • dinepat203 dinepat203 Feb 13, 2013 10:13 AM Flag

    AMARIN Buyout on the way

    The Price May Be Increasing For An Amarin Buyout [View article]
    i dont have a lot of time to spend on this old thread, but would like to offer some comments/answers to recent questions:

    1) I believe we have a 40% shot of NCE determination this go around, with the other 60% next month. If it goes beyond that, would be a surprise to me.
    2) My price target remains unchanged, at $28-32.
    3) NCE denial is currently priced in to stock
    4) Scripts do not include freebies, so the data is not representaitve of real conversion. So far, I'm ipressed from what Im hearing/seeing.
    5) Company will pre-announce when a CC is to be held regarding quarterly report.
    6) Some major bullish options trades have occurred as of late, and some large funds have piled back into AMRN. When you see a shift of big fund money that used to be in AMRN when it was abover $15, sell for a time period then get back in now, a pretty good indication timing is improving to get share price up.
    Feb 12 10:32 AM

0.359-0.001(-0.28%)Aug 26 4:00 PMEDT