was very happy when I made 11k on CIM after buying in at 2.94 and selling at 3.05 because of the buy and sell alerts on flash market research (google them). should've trusted their sell alert though because i’m holding 1k shares, thinking of just dumping them so I can focus on their new pick and get out of this sinkhole. anyone have any thoughts on this? thanks
Hold it because it is ready to break out. It is at support level. 10 cents gain easy. Stocks really does not move as he news. Large stock holders manipulate them. Along with news, play with tren line too. Remember big stock holders have the same stocks under theor belt at many dirrent prices. Then can crash the stock if they want but sometimes they do not because of the tsock reputation. But they all do at some points because you are talking about money. Hope this helps.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Some on this board think its worth GAAP of 3.55 & very under priced, but CIM being consistently over 1 year behind in financials doesn't make me very comfortable, brite side , their not stuck into home mortgage mkt.
every one tells me look at book value, however that is always going down along with the price so why am i looking at book value? to be more convenced it is dropping like a rock/ i guess? =k
Sentiment: Strong Sell