Has Anyone Factored Sherman Facility Sale in to Cash
yeah, I bet they have not
And guess who is the next door neighbor in a horrible old 1968 Facility?
Yup TXn, and I think TXn owns 20 % and would probably want to buy the other 80 % say for $200 Mil? Deal probably already on Paper matter of fact....and will boost WFR significantly when it is announced in 2010.
Company press release as reported by Trading Markets: "The Sherman facility produces silicon crystal ingots and wafers. Production in Sherman will be phased out by the first quarter of 2011. The company intends to then sell the facility."
How did you arrive at your conclusions that the facilities might sell for $200M and that an agreement already exists on paper to sell to TI?