1. The directors sign an indemnity agreement to indemnify themselves from possible legal actions. They must know that these are frthcoming.
2. A company whose stock is trading on the NASDAQ (national market) has NO website!!
3. The company pays shady "analysts" (such as Murphy Analytics) for promotional nonsense.
4. Financial statements filed are UNAUDITED.
5. Daily trading seems highly irregular.
Maz, whoever you are, you'll be surprised to know that the SEC brought huge charges against companies and individuals that were all triggered by complaints of persons even smaller and more stupid than you!
A guy calling himself "stockballer" wrote twice about this scam recently on Seeking Alpha. He is a contibutor. To no avail. Muddy Waters are aware of this POS, but no exposees yet.
The goons on the mainland are probably beyond the reach of the SEC. At least for now. Patrick Murphy and the MM's must be examined without delay.
my plan is to raise awareness of this odd trading company, anyway i can. does not matter if sec does not act on it immediately or at all. the noise is what matters. the other thing is to get as many short shares as possible. i am trying and pleading with my broker.
i am very positive this is orchestrated from overseas. it does not matter. my position is that the ps cannot sustain itself. people eventually have to stop buying, then, i say thank you :)
this company absolutely does not command a PE of 48. does.not.