Hi Guild, I like to step in here and let you know that i am a commercial/industrial real estate appraiser by trade and have been for over 20 years. Just based on what i saw from the video this appears to have been ag. land (see the trees were planted - in a row). This is definitely rural and not suburban or within an established industrial park like i thought (not sure where i got that idea). With vacant land the value depends on a few things:
1. Physical - is it a level lot, not in a flood plain, can the soils support development, etc.
2. Are utilities at or near the site - this can be a BIG expense. Elec., water, gas, sewer need to be considred.
3. Access - are there public roads?
4. Zoning - What is it allowed for. Since its rural there are probably not a lot of restrictions.
5. Good source of labor pool. Not sure if this would be a problem given the pop. of china but you never know.
Anyways, just a few things to consider
(cut and paste from previous topic, just wanted to make sure Guild read the message)