How are the shorts going to drive the price down at earnings???
- They already have a HUGE questionable short position.
- Very few additional shares available to short.
- Would they REALLY want to have more short shares? (when 1st qtr looks like a given to be great?)
- BIG funds are now providing a base price (who else may be accumulating???) ;-))
- Even if sometime later this year they stumbled in the US, the rest of the world provides growth. DUH
- They may not even get the chance!! Announcements on distribution, pre earnings, Superbowl, partnerships, etc COULD come before earnings!