Well...good luck on your future buys....I opted to get some more NRF-C today...24.78 (appx a 9% yield / fixed payout -divy never cut / no dilution issues)...I just keep adding to my preferreds, over time...for the cash flows. OLD MAN'S STRATEGY
I'm looking to buy too but I recommend waiting one more day. I bought 5000 shares at $8.60 on 5/31 and sold them at $9.20 on 6/14 so as you can see I am not averse to flip trades ( I hold around 19K shares that I just collect divvies on). However trying to catch the proverbial falling knife can hurt ( look at the other 5000 shares I bought on 5/22 for $9.30). The panic is in full force so proceed with extreme caution. GLL
Read the post from Dar about real numbers. Price goes down on low volume. Spikes quickly on high volume. Unless you have a crystal ball to know which day will have the high volume, then buy if you want to buy and move on if you don't. The fundamentals are here and the price is the best it's been in quite a while.