because any fund , which is 99% of mutual funds cannot buy CYAN until the non compliance issue is cleaned up.
There was a recent episode of 60 minutes where an investor who reads prospectuses(most don't) found the risk to the USA economy in loan instruments.
Read prospectuses, you will find funds cannot buy a co. like CYAN with a cloud hanging over it, this issue must be cleaned up by April 15 or the stock risks delisting. Since it is a simple task to fix, hiring a new director, the issue will be fixed. This will bring a whole lot of potential investors interest in CYAN.
Maybe Jacobson p issed off Wilmington Trust. Who knows, but if the co. is keeping secrets, which I doubt, or if future performance will suffer, the co. has a fiduciary responsibility to shareholders.
The present CEO not too long ago,as CFO worked for a co. sold for over $200 million.
Is tomorrow the time to buy or wait until Monday? Yuu're the man. Or, should I put an open order in at $$2.82 good till cancel. You're input is valued. Or shou;d I wait until they get a permanent CEO and be sure he has a great background like the past CEO.
little insider ownership makes this situation ESPECIALLY weak. And if they come out with bad news, I look forward to a class action. After beating the 2 biggest car companies in the world, and getting my money from southwall, this situation would be a piece of cake. That is IF they are hiding bad news.
3 large holders, one known as a sell. Tiny executive ownership means they care LITTLE.
I WANT the price lower when I buy, it means the ability the buy MORE shares at LOWER prices. Duhhh.