Hello, we are Discovery Labs. We have a new FDA approved drug. We delayed launch from Dec 2012 to early Q2 2013 because we screwed up. Now we don't have the money to get through 2013. Ooops.. our bad.
Invest in us. Don't worry. We know what we are doing.
I bought about $5k @ $1.92 on announcement of 1st conference. Sold half at $1.97 and other at $2.04. I figured I could make up any losses on the $5k by buying bulk if they diluted during that time period. I have been burned by this company for $3k from $2.47 to $2.23. Now a more hedged approach.
As in other posts, I believe that this company could do well for the speculative portion of my portfolio. I am not going to fully invest the rest until they fix the underlying cash problem. Just waiting on the news and then I will buy in full portion on the bounce.