Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Brookdale Senior Living Inc. Message Board

DueDiligence1_98 2 posts  |  Last Activity: Jun 15, 2016 5:37 PM Member since: Nov 22, 1998
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    Any concern about another offering?

    by duediligence1_98 Jun 15, 2016 3:14 PM
    duediligence1_98 duediligence1_98 Jun 15, 2016 5:37 PM Flag

    Ummm....never mind. Timing is everything. If it gets close to $19 again tomorrow, I'm back.

  • duediligence1_98 by duediligence1_98 Jun 15, 2016 3:14 PM Flag

    I bought HASI a while ago below the IPO price, and held through 2 secondary offerings. Backed up a couple of bucks on each, but fairly quickly recovered and surpassed the pullback. When HASI hit $19 and change, I was concerned about another financing, and decided to book my gain. In hindsight, bad decision, but still made a great return. I love what the company does and how it's doing it and am looking for an opportunity to get back in if it retraces a bit. Is anyone concerned about another offering in the near future? Haven't seen much discussion on the subject.

    Sentiment: Buy

BKD
18.06+0.51(+2.91%)Jul 22 4:02 PMEDT