You can feel the vultures hovering around Aria waiting for that Brig approval. Its gonna be some kinda day when the announcement comes.
Friday is July 1; the beginning of that mystical 3rd quarter we've been hearing so much about.
It's also the start of a long weekend. Great time to drop some news on the shorts.
Agree. No reason for US markets to dive due to a European divorce. Its not like we won't be trading with one of the partners. Should be business as usual for us.
Unless the British economy totally craters and they can't afford anything. I don't see that happening.
Got some at $9 and some at $5. I'm better averaged than you two but still in the hole at the moment. Should have taken the profit at the last 9. Coulda, shoulda, woulda...
This stock is maddening but its a better bet than putting the money in the bank.
What a lot of people haven't realized is that 3rd quarter is in 3 weeks!!!!! Hold tight, my friends.
Things could get very interesting very soon.
They better have something new to say because so far, its been a big yawner.
Strange as it seems, the Chinese guy does make a good point in relation to GEVA. Its illogical reasoning like that that keeps me here when I could walk away right now with an OK profit. After 2 1/2 years, I can hold on awhile longer because you know as soon as I sell, there will be an offer announced the next day.
I'm afraid you're right. Tempted to walk away with a nice profit but I gotta see this through. With Brig data now on the table, the game has now changed. We hold all the cards now.
I hope. Make or break Monday.