Marsh sold more than half of restricted shares that he converted to common. Same thing with director Conway.
50% tax rate.......I doubt it.
You didn't address what I posted.......do you not have a reply???
Or maybe you don't understand my post.....
Hydrogen fuel cells are not renewable. Plug is not the largest or the leader. All of their patents are 2009 and before. The technology has changed immensely since 2009.
Your real job is selling used cars, isn't it?
1. They needed to borrow money because they were running out of unrestricted cash. At a whopping 10%....ouch.
2. You have been saying that for years.....there seems to be no interest in Plug and that is why there is no volume.
3. Not a Genkey deal. They most likely will be financed just like Walmart and not in Plugs best interest.
4. See #2. You're repeating yourself.
5. Institutional ownership has decreased.
Have you seen the output of these types of Reformers.....they can't supply the amounts needed to satisfy the demand you think will happen.
I would be like trying to process a barrel of oil at home to get your gasoline.
Paranoid much.......I'm guessing you're still underwater on Plug and believe that you actually make a difference.
How is POINTING OUT THE TRUTH distracting, Twisting or distorting??
FACT: $PLUG POWER has had all these customers and still can't turn a profit!!!!!!
"Plug" the drink. Mount it to the back of a forklift and shove a Mentos in the end and watch it propel forward.
If any customer of Plug installs a Hydrogen Reformer it will dismantle the Genkey program since Genfuel wont be utilized. Which is the recurring part of the revenue stream.