Increased my holdings at 43 cents last week as see this as a hugely undervalued bio and all because of these darn warrants. The sooner they are cashed out the better. The technology is amazing, the potential beyond vast and I am a firm believer that this will explode one day soon. Either a buy out after phase 2 release or we get a joint venture. Astra, mayo, gov Grant's, fast track, orphan. It is just a matter of holding tight and buying more on the dips. The rewards will come
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Yes and this gives me a huge amount of confidence in the stock. Straight from the horses mouth. Insiders buy to make money, not lose it. Think we are heading way higher
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Nice move and volume of late bodes well for next Monday, especially with the cash situation looking better, despite giving up a large amount of cheap stock. I did sell 150k at 0.07 but am keeping 800k for bigger and better things. Expect news from the recent conference, increase in foreign business and an FDA application ready to go. This could hit 50 cents in that is the case. Also like imnp and TPIV. Good luck longs
This little gem has huge potential in many diverse areas. Just be patient and results will speak for themselves. You will make a large sum of money if you can hold and wait about 3 years. I have great faith and would recommend buying heavily at these current price levels
Despite marvs desperate attempts to slam this stock for personal reasons that wen will never know, I think TPIV offers unlimited potential. Agreed that the warrants were a bad deal at a time when money was needed so badly, agreed that they will need more cash. However think we have so much positive potential with mayo and azn. I do see this company being bought out and at a very nice price. Big bios are actively looking for the new upstarts in bio with hugely promising phase one results and long term this looks superb. Hold on and you will be rewarded
Never bought gale as did not believe it was a good stock. Bought TPIV as believe that mayo, astra, amazing phase 1 results, Dart, Edith Perez connection, fast track are all huge forn this stock. Warrants have been an awful deal, but they are bringing in cash to the coffers. A capital raise may be required and it is risky. However I still believe that this little company of ours will find a cure for breast cancer.
Despite Marv coming on this message board and spending so much effort bashing this stock, all is fine with TPIV. He has a motive and that's why he is here. His goal is to create uncertainty among Long's. The warrants are an issue that is slowly decreasing. It was a situation when they desperately needed cash and were forced to make this deal . However we are much further along with a big grant which is rare in this field, orphan status, azn partnership, mayo venture, Roche connection. I think they are onto something special and see a financial deal with either azn or Roche forthcoming. Dart got into this company knowing what value it has. This could be huge. Yes, it's risky but name me a small cap bio that is not. 99 per cent fail after years of cash raises and lies. This could well be that 1 per cent that makes Long's a fortune. I for one am taking that wager
All we need is data from phase 2 which I expect will be similar to phase 1, which will show just what we can accomplish. Obviously mayo and azn show our amazing potential, but we will probably no move much unless we have an azn full buyout which is very possible or get data update which I expect by the end of summer. Both these scenarios will triple current price or more
Ships thought you were to be gone until august. You cant stay away as you obviously have a personal vendetta against RIchardson. Therefore it is hard to take your posts with much integrity as all you talk about is private placements . I actually bought more shares and am waiting until end of June to see what the dfa proposal looks like. I agree you have been right these past few months, but I am still holding and waiting for some real news to turn this around. I am very concerned about financing and am hoping we can get private funding to avoid dilution, especially at current prices.