The shartgargler known for his chapped lips from blowing bricks is the biggest (tea)bagholder of all.
Why does he wear his TrukNutz as a necklace?
1. This is a notification of the syndication procedures with respect to the opportunity (the “Opportunity”) to participate as a Tranche B Lender in a superpriority senior secured debtor-in-possession credit facility of SunEdison, Inc., a debtor and debtor-in-possession (the “Company”). Commencing on May 6, 2016, each Eligible Holder (as defined below) that is a Prepetition Second Lien Noteholder under the Prepetition Second Lien Indenture and/or a Prepetition Second Lien Lender under the Prepetition Second Lien Credit Agreement shall have the opportunity to purchase up to its respective pro rata portion (calculated as described below) of the Initial Tranche B Term Loans, the Delayed Draw Tranche B Term Loans and the Tranche B Roll-Up Loans, subject in all respects to the terms and conditions of these Syndication Procedures and the applicable subscription documents. 2. For purposes hereof, an “Eligible Holder” is defined as each person or entity that (i) is either (A) a qualified institutional buyer, as such term is defined in Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), or (B) an institutional accredited investor within the meaning of Rule 501(a)(1), (2), (3) or (7) under the Securities Act or an entity in which all of the equity investors are such institutional accredited investors, (ii) was a Prepetition Second Lien Noteholder and/or Prepetition Second Lien Lender as of 6:00 p.m., New York City time, on April 22, 2016 (the “Record Date”), (iii) is not the Borrower or an Affiliate of the Borrower and (iv) is not an Initial Tranche B Lender. The Company and the Required Tranche B Lenders shall mutually determine, in their absolute discretion, whether any person or entity is an Eligible Holder for purposes of participation in the Opportunity. For the avoidance of doubt, natural persons are not eligible to participate in the Opportunity. 3. Each Eligible Holder’s pro rata share will be equal to a fraction (expressed as a factor) the n
What? You don't like rooting and squealing in knee deep hog manure? Why are you here?
Due to E-day, the IRS deadline is extended to April 18. Will this effect the deadline for SUNE reporting?
anyone see this #$%$ article this am?
On yehaw news now but written Apr 4.
29. White House Spokesman (Former) - Ari Fleischer
30. Pentagon's Defense Policy Board - Henry Kissinger
31. Deputy Secretary of Commerce - Samuel Bodman
32. Under Secretary of State for Management - Bonnie Cohen
33. Director of Foreign Service Institute - Ruth Davis
Current/recent members as best I could find:
Senator Dianne Feinstein (California)
Senator Barbara Boxer (California)Senator Benjamin Cardin (Maryland)
Senator Russ Feingold (Wisconsin)
Senator Al Franken (Minnesota)
Senator Herb Kohl (Wisconsin)
Senator Frank Lautenberg (New Jersey)
Senator Joe Lieberman (Connecticut) (Independent)
Senator Carl Levin (Michigan)
Senator Bernard Sanders (Vermont) (Independent)
Senator Charles Schumer (New York)
Senator Ron Wyden (Oregon)
House of Representatives:
Representative Howard Berman (California)
Representative Susan Davis (California)
Representative Bob Filner (California)
Representative Jane Harman (California)
Representative Adam Schiff (California)
Representative Henry Waxman (California)
Representative Brad Sherman (California)
Representative Gary Ackerman (New York)
Representative John H. Adler (New Jersey)
Representative Shelley Berkley (Nevada)
Representative Steve Cohen (Tennessee)
Representative Eliot Engel (New York)
Representative Barney Frank (Massachusetts)
Representative Gabrielle Giffords (Arizona)
Representative Alan Grayson (Florida)
Representative Paul Hodes (New Hampshire)
Representative Steve Israel (New York)
Representative Steve Kagen (Wisconsin)
Representative Ronald Klein (Florida)
Representative Sander Levin (Michigan)
Representative Nita Lowey (New York)
Representative Jerry Nadler (New York)
Representative Jared Polis (Colorado)
Representative Steve Rothman (New Jersey)
Representative Jan Schakowsky (Illinois)
Representative Allyson Schwartz (Pennsylvania)
Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Florida)
Representative Anthony Weiner (New York)
Representative John Yarmuth (Kentucky)
Some of the current/former/recent holders of dual citizenship are listed below
How can it be, you should be asking. Section 5-8 (6) of the Israeli Citizenship law requires that "he has waived previous citizenship or has proven that such citizenship will be revoked once he becomes an Israeli citizen." The following is the list of high ranking U.S. officials who hold dual Israeli/U.S. citizenship:
1. Attorney General - Michael Mukasey
2. Head of Homeland Security - Michael Chertoff
3. Chairman Pentagon's Defense Policy Board - Richard Perle
4. Deputy Defense Secretary (Former) - Paul Wolfowitz
5. Under Secretary of Defense - Douglas Feith
6. National Security Council Advisor - Elliott Abrams
7. Vice President #$%$ Cheney's Chief of Staff (Former) - "Scooter" Libby
8. White House Deputy Chief of Staff - Joshua Bolten
9. Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs - Marc Grossman
10. Director of Policy Planning at the State Department - Richard Haass
11. U.S. Trade Representative (Cabinet-level Position) - Robert Zoellick
12. Pentagon's Defense Policy Board - James Schlesinger
13. UN Representative (Former) - John Bolton
14. Under Secretary for Arms Control - David Wurmser
15. Pentagon's Defense Policy Board - Eliot Cohen
16. Senior Advisor to the President - Steve Goldsmith
17. Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary - Christopher Gersten
18. Assistant Secretary of State - Lincoln Bloomfield
19. Deputy Assistant to the President - Jay Lefkowitz
20. White House Political Director - Ken Melman
21. National Security Study Group - Edward Luttwak
22. Pentagon's Defense Policy Board - Kenneth Adelman
23. Defense Intelligence Agency Analyst (Former) - Lawrence (Larry) Franklin
24. National Security Council Advisor - Robert Satloff
25. President Export-Import Bank U.S. - Mel Sembler
26. Deputy Assistant Secretary, Administration for Children and Families - Christopher Gersten
27. Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Public Affairs - Mark Wein
On Friday President Obama got off the helicopter in front of The White House - carrying a baby piglet under each arm.
The squared-away Marine guard snapped to attention, saluted and said: "Nice pigs, sir."
The President replied: "These are not pigs. These are Authentic Arkansas Razorback Hogs.
I got one for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and I got one for House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi."
The squared-away Marine again snapped to attention, salutes and said, "Excellent trade, sir."
Tell us about spades, the card game, that was played by two Afircans in the white house during the bin Laden raid.