DDC : mining and marketing of rough diamonds to the global market.
1. Largest diamond company by market capitalization.
2. Lowest price/book ratio of all diamond companies, 0.61 indicates it is 39% under book value.
3. The only diamond company paying a nice dividend and that dividend is sustainable with its positive cash flow, dividend is 4.36%
4. The only diamond company delivering positive cash flow.
5. An excellent and unique hedge against coming inflation.
6. Diamonds are forever.... natural diamonds.