in my uneducated opinion, I'm thinking that the future sales and current proven technology is where the value is at. I'm only speculating, but I am a believer that the technology and future revenues which are expected is where the value is at. Quantifying the value of an unstable micro-cap is an extremely difficult thing. Which is of course why they tend to be feast or famine ventures. There is no credible evidence or there would be investors standing in line. (and price would reflect that) bottom line in my opinion is this, either Len is a complete deceptive liar, ...or he is telling the truth and sales are coming, but just delayed much beyond expectations. I'm holding to see what pans out.
To be clear, Phil, my position is that things do not look good on paper, nor has their track record or timeline been impressively accurate. -which is why they find themselves in the position they are in right now. (with a 50 cent stock price and no outside support available) But that does not mean that I believe that MOSY will be bankrupt in the timeframe that you profess. There are fundamental beliefs which I hold about this company and it's leadership which remain unchanged. Say what you will about Len, but I believe in his knowledge of the industry and appreciate his willingness to pursue the niche market.
Hey penguin, yes, I agree that the market is not giving MOSY any more value than the few desktop computers and the surplus toilet paper that they may have stockpiled. I never would have dreamed that their last four years of efforts would have virtually no value.
Having said that, the answer to your question is yes. I actually am going to ride this thing down to zero, if that is where it is going. You see, I am a gambler. And the only thing worse than losing my entire stack of chips in one glorious hand of poker, is to play that hand and see six cards, having invested 85% of my chips and then drop out of the hand without seeing the final card. Penguin, you have been spot- on with your predictions thus far. But please don't feel that you need to save my remaining 15%. You have said hour peace.
I did. -What did you find interesting about it? They both sounded very somber and hurried to get through the call in my opinion.
I can't disagree with those takeaways. Longs need an unexpected miracle at this point. ...that's still me.
For a company that is supposedly going bankrupt, they sure went to a lot of trouble making sure that they have all received compensation and stock for the coming years. ...it's almost as if they are planning to still be a viable business in the years to come??
-or you could just tell us what you think it is. I saw some new filing submission on Edgar yesterday but because I'm an idiot, I couldn't open/interpret what was filed. So if you would, what is causing high volume?
Thanks for saying that penguin. You are a credible message board friend. -we will see what unfolds from here. -what is your guess of catalyst?