The competing UK pharma companies will trade with the EU on poorer conditions which will give Perrigo an edge on the EU market. In addition a UK large pharma might consider buying perrigo because its part of the EU. Who knows , its Ok to dream after loosing so much on this damn company.
Lets not delude ourselves. There is nothing , and I totally agree this is so unprofessional. Their claim is that they dont comment on rumours , but this is ridiculous.
How the hell could they appear so ameteur. Non of this would have happened if in advance they would have rejected the rumors. What where they trying to achieve by leaving it ambiguous. Did they really think the price will go up and stay up . Are they serious. Just a bunch a amateurs. They have caused serious damage to the integrity of the company by not comming right out and denying such stupid rumours. I really want to hope that there was an offer but I am sceptical has hell.
Ok so you say if there is an offer then they take their time before announcing, but would you agree that if there was no offer at all , Management should come at and say that the rumours are false .?
Probably management are trying to decide how the hell they convey the message that they are negotiating a 20B$ deal just after they rejected a 28B$ deal. I wonder they they will have to say for themselves.
But still , how can management afford to keep quite at such a time ...My logic is that there is no way management would keep quite if the rumor was not true because then it would be like manipulating shares, on the other hand no news at all , is crazy. .....
I would like to hope that if this is just a rumor and nothing more management would have denied it by now , but I really dont know . I mean if it ends up being just a rumor management really SUCK !!!!
Management cant leave such a speculation hanging in the air .either its true or not. If it ends up to be false this will really be a final blow to perrigo . Their credibility will be zero.
Guys with latest earning I doubt we will come close to 200 I definitely would say done for 160
Maybe still a target but at a much lower price. maybe around 140 - 150. I think we might discover that the board and CEO simply didn't want to loose their seats so quickly even at the cost of shareholder losses, and did everything they could to kill the takeover. Now we are going to see lawsuits all around that Perrigo mislead investors. Ever since the recent reports, Perrigo has been seriously downgraded.
I for one supported the mylan proposal and am very sad that most investors didn't.
Does anyone know how these things work. ? Can I join in as well as a private share holder . what do you usually get out of these suits.
Unfortunately I wouldnt start celebrating yet , the volume is pretty low and I've seen perrigo go up and down in a day . However I really do hope there is some wind of change here because I am down and I dont quite feel confident with management. Why isnt there a huge buyback if they thought Perrigo was worth more than the Mylan offer ? . What was really behind their refusal . ?
You are sooooo wrong mr clapper. I was with you at the time , I remember , and I kept hanging in and eventually started selling at around 56 60 and 65. I still have a small percent left but I sure did make a nice profit from staying in. I think that this is a great time to buy again although I personally am staying out , got myself tied up unfortunately with Perrigo with quite a loss. But both teva and perrigo look very attractive right now.
Share holders are lossing so much and management are sitting back. they either have no clue what to do , or they simply dont really care about share holders. Doesnt look like anyone currently has any faith in the abilities of Hendrikson. He doesnt seem to be saying much
Mylan bought meda for 7 billion. They offered perrigo 26 billion, I think if they would offer 20 billion today perrigo would take it also , so Mylan gets 2 companies for the price of one.
Well I hope you guys are right , but at least let him come out with some kind of annoucement. the future , a mega buyback maybe which will show confidence. I cant take this quiteness . as if the whole perrigo management have jumped into a hole and put the lid on.