a little selling into the close would be nice, but gonna have to wait until next week for any more significant move. Even then, it ain't gonna be much...but a healthy pull back is in order to say the least.
Hope you're right...and just about the time my $$$ get wired into my new account. Was drooling over these 9.50s in AHs today, but sub 9s 2 hrs before the close would be perfect:-) If the market does continue it's rally tomorrow, what's going to happen Friday, July 1st, historically the most bullish day of the year for the mkt? Isn't a breather in store sometime this week, after such a major bounce?
Yep, 2150 here we come. It's aggravating to enraging when you are holding UVXY from higher levels expecting it to rise back to those levels...even $11 seems like an eternity away right now. When you are on the sidelines, like I am...although I did stupidly let go of 1K at 9.04 to get to transferable cash sooner than later on Friday...it is just a matter of when the market will take an expected breather, like today, before resuming it's inexorable march up to 2100+ I will wait for that level or higher before I take another stab at this. As always, it's a quick in and out. It always amazes how quickly it falls back down. (.83 at the hod today, now trading at just above 9 in AHs, wow.