i'm grabbing at straws but what if, some biotechs or pharma who wanted to buyout a Tcell company now says, no and goes after ARIA???? Wake up dummy. Time to eat dinner. ugh I can dream too.
hope so. I'm tired of waiting. I do feel for the investors in JUNO. Been there and done that in ARIA that I bought at 20 a share and it hit the 2's. What gets me is there are maybe 50 companies who can buy this out but nobody has moved. Makes me scared that I'm wrong.
maybe they'll switch to our drug.
tanking big time. Geez, I looked at JUNO and as the close, it's worth (was worth) 4.3B bucks. They will have 50MM in sales for 2016 and maybe double that for 2017. I can't believe they were worth 4.3B and this POS is worth 1B or so on 4X sales. Denner, sell this junk at $15 immediately.
you can my posts for #$%$ about this and that and you let this rectum bs go on forever. Take that posters privileges away now. clean up the board. Maybe the buyer of YHOO will do so. We can only hope.
I'd love that now. If you bought higher and didn't average down, then not so much. What bothers me is some of these biotechs get snatched up so fast with nothing but preclinical compounds or sales less than a few million a year. Why hasn't anyone come to ARIA (and we hope mgt now will broadcast to the market a potential buyer unlike the last CEO) and offered anything short of BXLT who offered around $11 a share???? There are so many big pharmas and big bios that can do this in a heartbeat like some mentioned. If BIIB offered 3B a few weeks ago when they were 280-290 a share, they'd have ARIA drugs for nothing as their share price now is 240. They had to issue new shares at that price or sell some on the market when they were 280-290 a share to lock in the money but 3B for most of these firms is chump change. Either ARIA isn't worth 3B or they are getting attention and not telling us like before. I'd love to wake up this next Tuesday with a headlilne on CNBC saying ARIA to be bought out at $17.50 a share (or higher). NLOL
so don't have to come to this message board and see all that garbage instead of smart discussion on ariad and the stock. I'll take $10 on Tuesday and run.
bad day due to brexit. I thought we'd hit 10 so I bought like nuts at 9. should have waited. The only reason for this going to double digits is a new partnership or buyout. Companies take their time. This can take months to get there. guess big pharma doesn't think ponab and brig is worth much or they'd be offering $20 a share. Sad. But at least they came up with one drug. My old company had 15 in trials and all failed. I was told by some good people that if a company can bring one drug to market, they can survive and bring more. We were worried about a BO and job loss. LOL, we never got past PhIIb and went bust. Mgrs got rich on options that they loaded themselves with. All of our investors (banks, hedge funds etc) lost money in rounds 1 and 2 and 3. They were mad as all get out. they got burned and drank the cool aid my CEO served. Us insiders knew they were giving money into a black hole. Hope ARIA isn't that case.
yeah, 4B in BO for 10X sales of 400MM but not 4B in sales. I'll take 10-15 a share now .
where do you get 4B in sales? inclusig is 200MM at best now (not sure of next year if new indications hit) and brig is how much? some say 200MM market at most and other drugs are already in that. unless someone finds a cocktail with our drugs or we have something we don't know in the pipe, not sure how you get to 4B in sales. if so, we'd been bought out already. think your numbers are off. Please elaborate to how you get 4B. thanks
only until brig is approved and starts making serious cash (more than ponab) will a BO come. What was that company that just got bought out for like 3.5B and all they had was a preclinical compound for either leukima or diabetes that wasn't proven. Nobody wants ARIA in their mix. Plain and simple right now. We have to go the long and snail route to get to 20. That might take 3 years or more.
I'll be dead by then.
they have one compound that makes 170MM and they have to give 50% to some countries for distribution. Then there is brig which I don't know the market for that indication but some say 200MM (unless they are shorts) so this isn't big with others in the mix. Then they pipeline that has zip, zilch, nada. They need 5-10 more compounds before they can go at it alone. I was thinking there are maybe 50 or more companies big enough to swallow ARIA. Not one word of a BO at all. Either I'm missing something (granted I don't know much about the cancer area) or ARIA isn't worth 2B or more on a BO. just because ARIA mgt says they are going after a market or disease, means squat. My old company went after 10 markets, had 2B in seed money from 10 different drug firms and got zero compounds out and went bust. They laid off everyone including me. The only ones who got rich were mgt with options out the wazoo.
can you give a hint? explain why? I wish a BO offer of $15 hit the wires whether mgt wanted to take it or not. We need a pop. I need to move on. tired of having this for almost 3 years now.