Here is one mans opinion:
Droid please comment- seriously !!!!!
lol...Plenty of trophies back in the day- none for participation...hahah.......Ok ..of course I want to hear the facts. Why is Rose selling is ovi a question. It could be personal but I get it. Does it sound odd that they haven't said a word- of course, but I read into that - that they dont want to promote anything they have until this 10yr old freakin case is resolved. Sounds like we will have closure in Dec. ( if 10/7/15 SC hearing- they have been turning out opinions in 60 days recently).
I've never seen anyone pay so much attention to a stock he doesn't own ? Obviously he needs a life. Move on dude. Oh and yes I own the stock- I agree it's been pathetic- but something tells me it' has to be this way until final court ruling. So I'm waiting it out.
As stated in my post I own SIGA...so "we" meant SIGA shareholders... I hear what your saying I just don't agree. To much speculation- I have a hard time for anyone to predict the future- there predictions/assumptions etc haven't panned out and the judgement is based on them. Agree to disagree but I believe we will again wait another 6 mo (hopefully that's all it is) for another appeal and SC decision. Thanks
I am long SIGA. Really agree that we owe PIP something. But this is way out of line. Only PIP analyst with assumptions-predictions-speculations? Forward looking what should of- could of-might Of ??? How can anyone predict the future? Reasonable explanations please. Txs
San Diego-based Mapp Biopharmaceutical on Monday identified the drug used to treat two Americans with Ebola as “ZMapp” and said it is working with commercial and government partners to quickly increase production
Any day. Parsons hasn't had an opinion since 5/2…longest stretch is 20 days from what i can see…
SIGA Mkt Value 150 mil -- PIP Mkt Value 75 mil = 225 Mil. ??? If it was one company worth 225 mil… with this contract wouldn't anyone in there right mind buy it? Seems like we are missing something? And this is only the one drug….. they have others and I don't know what PIP has but it has to be something….. We should all buy both- it seems…even as a hedge against the other… Please advise… Txs
Ok ..if so whats your guess on price? What does PIP have going for it? Anything in there pipeline? If not why over pay? If that was the case the buyout should have happened already. Market value is 90mil..now and was obviously less earlier in yr.??..Believe me I would welcome an end to this mess . Txs