If their P3 has good data they will beat Acadia to the ADA indication. Not a problem, the pie is huge. AD is a $65 Billion market. We have a product that will be seeing off label use before ITCI ever releases their drugs if they get that far.
I owned ITCI in the past...? can't remember but it became very Over Bought and I sold it. They got a good thing going you just have to buy it at the right time, OVER SOLD with the indicators in the toilet, like now.
I tried to open a new account and had to call twice placed on hold a long time, then they could not hear me on the phone twice. I couldn't pay over the phone - it was just a disaster trying to deal with them. My real estate agent tells me they are the new provider in that city and the city is totally pisst at their high rates and poor service.
1) BUY OUT- Who knows when this could occur, but it will make your head spin when it hits.
2) Launch USA Nuplazid in June 2016....DONE- NOW AVAILABLE
3) AD Psychosis Phase 2 Proof of Concept trial - Enrollment completed Mid 2016,
4) AD Psychosis Phase 2 Top line data reading out in the Q4 2016
5) AD Agitation Phase 2 to start 2H 2016
6) EU - Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) but still waiting for the Pediatric Investigation of Plan (PIP) waiver-this could take 4 mos +, but I would bet no longer than 90d to get the waiver. Guessing EU Launch could occur in less than 6-9mos. Davis will provide updates on this issue.
I don't consider most Presentations a "catalysts " unless news is expected. Please feel free to make other suggests to my list.
Yes, you are correct, MDVN rejected a $58 bid and now the stock is ~$62. It will be very interesting to see what the final Bid is. Buy Outs have a way of bring out the true future value of a biotech.
6/15/2016 20,485,855 2,829,193 7.240883
5/31/2016 20,625,398 2,608,330 7.907511
5/13/2016 22,130,899 3,446,969 6.420394
BTW I note 10 Hidden messages. Not that many, but more than avg. Highest I ever had was 14. Me thinks some of these are shorts getting ready to cover their positions. They always scream the loudest before they cover. Indicators are turning higher except the MFI still fairly low. If that turns higher then we will see increasing share price.
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
Short Squeeze Ranking™
Daily Short Sale Volume
Daily Naked Short Selling List
Short Interest (Shares Short)
Short Interest Ratio (Days To Cover)
Short Percent of Float
Short % Increase / Decrease
Short Interest (Shares Short) - Prior
gi197845 tozatoza32 daviscupper david_gaithersburg jimedfitz greatdayisback2013
robinsonwalbert3 ps7835....some are just pendejos
Most of the swing traders don't have a clue what Acadia is about. They were excited by hype and the chance of a fast buck. sometimes it works and sometimes it don't. Then when their trade doesn't work of course its because the " stock sucks " and other biotechs are way better..... I just hit the IGNORE button as soon as they post their garbage.