Ya man this is good. More news will keep stock crankn up. But it's guna b months till that O new comes out. Ugghhhhhh.i kno ima make som good cash on this. Jus sucks cuz i got a large amount of money in affy so I can't do a lot a trading elsewhere. But ya let's do this shet
Fresenius screwd it up. Omontys werkd perfect until fresenius used it. Not enough written in warning label. Affy testd it b4 and O WAS WERKN FINE. Otherwise I wouldn't feel so strong about my investment. IMHO. take wut I say with a grain of salt cuz MAXDADDY is about to giv u an in depth explanation.
Just buy and don't worry about the price. All these penny differences don't matter cuz wen news from affy comes out, wer talkn dollars
Nikon....... Correct. All this movement is just pennies compared to wut will happen wen affy puts press release out about O. then wer talkn bucks
After no news comes out the pps will slowly drop. Wait a week or two. Do wait too long tho cuz tension is building up for affy to put out a press release
Are u kidding. I'm here cuz I kno wuts about to happen. This is my life. This is how I make my living. I'm not trading for fun.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Jagan...... I'm on ur page bro most of the time. In my eyes everyday is a good day for affy. The longer the wait the better it gets. By end of year we will b goin crazy on this YMB
Savvy monkey!!!!!! I strongly agree with what u r saying. I myself have a good amount in affy. But I mean this is how people make big bucks man. I am a high risk trader and hav bin for awhile. But affy I hav bin researching heavy for almost a year and setting up a strong game plan. I'm almost positive we will make good gains here as long as we pull out at a proper time. After I make my first 100k I'm lettn the rest ride it out. I'm doing the same with NVIV. So let's tear this shet up!!!!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Foggiafc. Ya I hear u. I deeper money wise in affy then in nviv. But I hope nviv does well. Few weeks more till uplist and good news then it's on. To b serious I might hold nviv for a year or two. There's some great potential there. As with affy, once it takes off I'm taking my profits and running. I'll leave about 15k shares in just to c how they go
Jus curious wuts everyone's exit strategy in affy? Say O comes out in 2 months, how long is everyone holding? $6? 7$? 16$ 25? Will stock keep running up wen O comes out?????? Is everyone's selling after they make a good profit cuz scared ther might b another recall???? Ughhhhhh I'm not sure wut I'm guna do. Helppppppppp!!!!!!!!!
I scene that,!,,dam things are guna get real in the next few months. I like seeing people like u with some serious cash in this game. Do u hav an exit strategy for affy maxdaddy??? Just say O comes out and stock hits 6$ right away. How long r u holding? What's ur plan here.
IMO these run ups don't matter at all to me. It's just pennies compared to what were all aiming for. These are light run ups until affy put some news up. But I saw someone buy 150k few days ago. Love to see that