Misread? These guys are knuckleheads but misreading what the FDA required for trial would be a special kind of stupid. They have been working closely with Dr Block with these studies and again I think we're in good hands with him at least. I think a healthy amount of skepticism is ok, it keeps us balanced, so I don't blame you for being concerned , we all have every right to be but if you are right on THIS, I will sell my position and take what probably be a loss if true. Also, if this turns out to be true, which I highly doubt, one would have to ask how you came up with this premonition.
Rayon, I'm sure you will find in the archives of conference calls and transcripts that the study #s were discussed and reviewed with the FDA in advance. I think we're ok. Odd string to pull on.
These were the type of days we were having leading up to earnings. It will be interesting to see if we continue the climb back in similar fashion. I too am surprised the short is staying away.
Wonder why? Good find Frankie.
Like I said we can't forget about Dr Block and his work and affiliations.
How do you interpret this delay ? Related to production delay?
Restricted stock options typically become 100% vested upon sale of company. Most of those are probably going to managment and board. Not sure what the reps and regionals are getting.
Rayon, this is like giving a ProV1 to a 30 handicapper. (No offense Pete)
Time to let the Pros work it.
I know for a fact that there are some reps that can hit this ball, but the totality of the team , which includes managment and HR should be hitting range balls. My point is the market knows the mediocrity of this field team lead by Bow Tie Tony and Opie and yet the scripts were slowly creeping up, that was getting people's attention.
Either a nice short induced bump or maybe some are thinking the worst case scenario GM painted is just that. Who knows, but I'll take it considering that I feel/felt we would just float with the XBI for a while.
Exactly, but there is talk from some and it does not make sense to sell at this point unless you absolutely need the $
Now if I bought 30k shares at under a 1.00 I might be thinking enough is enough and take my profits and maybe jump into one of the stock your recommended, but for me that's not the case.
Even though my costs is not nearly as high as some, I am staying for the next phase of news and likely beyond. If the master plan has been derailed, which it is, I have to believe that Butler will be able to salvage something acceptable for SK in the end.
When we get news that we back on-line I do believe it will also include a substantial EU update. (it's not like they have anything else to do).
The modest growth in scripts by the JV team should be a signal to our competitors/market that this thing has some serious potential in the right hands. Yes, this interruption is beyond belief but in the end it may be a blessing in disguise. $ is still cheap, M&A heating up. Butler does carry some clout and Seth has probably adjusted his sight line for a price he is willing to take.
Other things to think about:
Davita - I can't get them out of my mind, we have collaborated with them. Don't forget them. -Also remember the fund that owned both Kerx and BH that suddenly exited Kerx when a conflict called out?
Only one sales rep job posted (RI) yet one has to believe many have fled.
Nobody has been gotten the Ramsey Bolton treatment yet. Why?
Ron has not sold any shares. - Why?
Shield Therapeutics - Geoffery Bloch connection. Also, who is making their tablets?
Just some random thoughts as we wait. Enjoy the rest of the Summer we're gonna be ok with this one.
Gas, would you rather own the drug that's going to eat into your market share starting at the IDA stage or compete with it. It's the perfect supplement and eventual replacement as generics come on for ren/ren. To me it strengthens them. I'm still shocked they haven't bought it even. 2B is a rounding error for SNY.
Bolt this sucker on for 2B and let's call it a day.
I think this company is in the early stage of some serious growth. Perhaps DCA in over the next 3 months.
Doubt you'll see low 20's again, if you do, pounce.