only McFarlane. Will rehash same old info
I understand they said data will be presented in scientific conferences...so last chance is AAIC. I understand the embargo thing. So again, last chance is AAIC. So far no news of AAIC attendance, is not good....they should have submitted their abstract by now to AAIC. Are they waiting for end of June ? Why
so far no news...which is strange given wk12 ended in January. Why do a late breaking when wk12 ended so long ago ? Don't know if they will present, but without AAIC something is very strange going on.
The day they announce plan to launch ovature, buy the stock....all rest is not going to set stock moving. Replacing hormone treatment is the big story with this stock. Even CEO says buy the company for ovature, not for rest. I assume all the insider buying at 7s, 9s, etc...are all getting ready for ovature...but that is still 1 year out minimum.
Even Japan for augment is 1 year out.
only thing that will turn company around is overture...all rest - ovaprime, argment...I agree..marginally better, niche. Wait for overture, but could be 1 year out
no research clinical company is presenting there...it is all academic only...universities. I don't think AVXL will present there..in case people are hoping. Next presentation is CTAD in December...which is where they presented last year. That is more research clinical based, and more appropriate for AXON, AVXL etc.
why would you sell based on the 'name'....its the product that sells. I'm sure 'facebook' seemed a dumb name in the beginning.
they got strong talent like ex-pepsi, ex-apple, ex-keurig, starbucks etc. to help get the consumer side launched. Agreed with the name, but go check out facebook and twitter. Very positive reviews coming in. Word will spread, 3 investor conferences this month. Olympics coming up. Founder just said people are removing other benefits other than cramps. The neomuscular benefits seems to be expanding.
Right now 3 cities, July I assume more stores in other cities will start carrying imo.
what gives. Are they going out of biz.
very strong bio and consumer side management...part of longwood funds....ex CEO pepsi/apple, ex CEO Keurig on board, COO is SVP Sarbucks, all Harvard people in advisory board, founder is nobel prize winner. Major catalyst coming June, stock market cap $220M.
MAJOR insider buying in May.
do dilution at much lower PPS than market ? OVAS could have easily done it at current PPS, and made much more $ for themselves at same share count. Since this is being sold internally, and not being sold to some other party, why sell at $7 instead of $9 ??
got your attention didn't I ?? Go check it out....think story is big and story/management is there it back up the story.
market cap $220M small cap...board has ex-pepsi CEO (was also ex-apple CEO), Kerug CEO, COO from Starbucks SVP, Bio side founder is Nobel prize winner, Biogen CMO, all others from Harvard. Very strong consumer and bio people. Going to make money on BOTH consumer side and biotech side. Just starting prelaunch of product with 0 competition.
Here is the best part....over $10 million INSIDER BUYS from open market in March and May ! Almost daily insider buys by CEO. Stock trading still under IPO price from last year.
already in the market !! They got CE approval, are currently distributing in Europe, UK, US. Go to their website. This product is already being sold by a competitor that is located IN THE SAME ZIP CODE AS ARTH !! SAME EXACT PRODUCT.
that is my point. BP will come only after phase 2/3 double blinded placebo data. Current data is not reliable as its too small population, not double blinded, no placebo.
But they need $ to complete phase 2/3. My guess is they will go with Lincoln to move ahead.
easily see stock over 200 by end of year. I assume Minecraft will go live sometime in the summer
They may have a superior product....better than all the competitors.
BUT...here is the issue
They only have funding to take it through EU trials, and CE approval. They have $ till Oct, so no $ to market it in Europe.
Not sure if they need another trial for US. But they won't be getting US approval by Oct. That will likely take more time.
I am assuming no US company is going to buy them until they get US Approval. That is the problem.
Another problem...even though they have better product, competitors likely will not buy them. They have their own products ! Why kill their own and buy this ? j&j etc are not going to buy them.
So too many issues -
 No funding beyond Oct
 No funding for Europe marketing. Need quite some $ for that
 No buyout till US approval
 Likely competition will not buy them. Only chance is a buyout from company not in this biz today. That reduces the list significantly
 Market cap already $45M with no revenue today