Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc Message Board

drumss11 32 posts  |  Last Activity: Jul 27, 2016 9:47 AM Member since: May 15, 2001
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    FDA Issues Fluoroquinolones Warning Today

    by stock_lurker Jul 26, 2016 8:13 PM
    drumss11 drumss11 Jul 27, 2016 9:47 AM Flag

    Does this affect CEMP is a positive or negative way?? Thanks

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • drumss11 by drumss11 Jul 11, 2016 4:17 PM Flag

    Could someone pls. tell my why a lender would want a company they have loan agreement with to go out of business?? Won't they also lose unless they look to sell Lyphoseek rights to someone??

    Sentiment: Hold

  • drumss11 drumss11 Jul 11, 2016 3:45 PM Flag

    I look to add when the next BIO correction comes which could be in the near future. When NONE bio's are moving up traders and investors pull out of the bio's and buy the cyclical company's. This seems to be happening today. I hope to see $14 to $15 again and add my final 1000 shares. It won't take much to move FLXN to the $40 pps area when sales start accelerating in 2018 mainly because of the amazingly low share float. LOL to all.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • drumss11 drumss11 Jun 21, 2016 10:03 AM Flag

    The problem here is to many shares outstanding. 550 million shares outstanding is huge and it will take a blockbuster drug to move OPK. I messaged this before and nobody responded because I guess no one wanted to here it. I sold into today's advance. Good luck to all longs.

  • Reply to

    barrons is a mouth piece for the shorts,

    by cl122cl Jun 18, 2016 10:04 AM
    drumss11 drumss11 Jun 18, 2016 11:23 AM Flag

    As I messaged awhile back there are 550 million shares outstanding here. A huge float that could present a buying opportunity in the $7's or lower. Always look at the debt a company has and the number of shares outstanding before you buy. A $7 pps with 550 million shares outstanding and no earnings this year could be the pps where things get interesting with upcoming catalysts. OMHO in here my friends.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • drumss11 by drumss11 Jun 17, 2016 11:35 AM Flag

    Remember all longs we need a blockbuster drug to move OPK in a meaningful way with 550 million shares outstanding. I believe Frost and friends are looking beyond Rayaldee and have their eyes on one of the development drugs in the works. I hope to add in the $8's or even $7's with a market downdraft. This is a long term hold and in my mind could be a $40 to $60 pps stock years out. LOL all longs.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • drumss11 drumss11 Jun 16, 2016 10:52 AM Flag

    As I've noted before OPK has huge share float and nearly 550 million shares outstanding. I will wait to add in the mid $8's or lower when the market corrects even more. We could get a large down day when the Brits vote on June 23rd if they vote to leave the EU. You don't see high price targets out there because of the huge float and $8's or even in the $7's would be a good point to add. LOL to all longs.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Next Stop .71...

    by a1stocker Jun 15, 2016 12:29 PM
    drumss11 drumss11 Jun 15, 2016 12:46 PM Flag

    Reverse split of shares is very possible to stay listed. Need $1.0+ in the near future to stay listed.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    So weak with big news pending.......

    by aholmes12345 Jun 13, 2016 11:22 AM
    drumss11 drumss11 Jun 13, 2016 11:38 AM Flag

    I would say today's action is nothing but it must be hard to keep the data completely secret with 11,000+ subjects in the trial. I've seen downdrafts in bio stocks as the data is unblended which kills me. I've been the victim of that and have learned to sell into any continual weakness before trial data announcements.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • The number of outstanding shares in OPK is 550 million. This is a huge number and they will have to make 550 million in profit just to make a dollar a share. This is several years out. Put a PE of 15 on this amount and you have a $15 pps. Don't look for a massive move here but maybe $14 to $16 sometime in late 2017 - 2018 time frame. Now that said if one of their pipeline drugs gets approval and it's a so called Blockbuster
    that might move this large ship - the timing of this will take investors with a long run outlook. Textbook buy and hold for several years.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Pump and Dump

    by drumss11 Jun 8, 2016 8:30 AM
    drumss11 drumss11 Jun 8, 2016 12:20 PM Flag

    I don't view NXAX as an investment at this time - it's speculation my friend. If we get approval and one buys on that news then it's an investment. If your in NXAV then your a speculator like myself.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • drumss11 by drumss11 Jun 8, 2016 8:30 AM Flag

    The Motley Fool and others are certainly going out of their way to pump NVAX as we move toward the 3rd qtr. announcement. Remember they will be selling before the Phase 3 data is announced. This is a game I've seen played many times. They are in their happy time right now. I was hoping to add under $6 but it looks like that isn't going to happen. I will most likely sell into their hype instead of risking being cut in half if phase 3 doesn't work out. I hope it does for those still holding. LOL to all longs.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • As I messaged earlier I look to buy some protective puts in hear after reading last weeks NVAX headlines. I see this - if the phase 3 results are marginal for the F protein what does that do to the combination flu vaccine coming trials?? Could be trouble. But if the trial results are positive I see an explosion in pps with the combo flu trial as a strong future catalyst. This said - I like our chances here.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Question for the Scientists on the Board

    by edwardmonaghan146 Jun 4, 2016 7:58 AM
    drumss11 drumss11 Jun 5, 2016 6:25 PM Flag

    I'm thinking of buying some protective puts in the near future after looking at the week's announcements. I see it as this - if F protein is marginal in phase 3 we have a problem with them
    moving forward with the combination trials for flu. On the other hand if it is successful we see an explosion in price with all kinds of possibilities. Textbook high risk and reward.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Motley Fool - May 30th Headline PFIZER VS. NOVAVAX

    by drumss11 Jun 2, 2016 11:13 AM
    drumss11 drumss11 Jun 2, 2016 11:24 AM Flag

    Thanks!

  • Could someone in the know tell me if RSV F is superior to Pfizer's Prevnar already approved and will we be competing with Prevnar?? The article said in one statement that RSV F showed effectiveness similar to that of Prevnar. We did get fast track from the FDA so they must think so but what worries me is that if the phase 3 trial comes in equal to or a little below Prevnar what does that do to us. I'm still looking to add below $6 but doesn't look like that is going to happen for awhile anyway. LOL all longs.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Expectations

    by drumss11 May 31, 2016 11:04 AM
    drumss11 drumss11 Jun 1, 2016 10:31 AM Flag

    I've been in a lot of bio's exactly where we stand today in NVAX waiting for positive phase 3 data. If positive phase 3 data was a given I'd be a very rich man today. It amazes me how positive phase 2 data sometimes turns into negative phase 3 data. I look for doubles and am willing to lose half on a speculation. I'm a little worried about the flu data that is to be announced. If negative could that effect things up the line. I would most likely add shares on any pull back. Remember most of these stock pull back after the upsurge on positive data and it takes a year or two before approval and sale of the drug. I have been stung on a few buyouts though. LOL to all longs.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Expectations

    by drumss11 May 31, 2016 11:04 AM
    drumss11 drumss11 May 31, 2016 1:44 PM Flag

    30+ years investing in bio's I know that good data is only the first step - 1 yr. + to approval and several months after that to see profit. A double is a big move for the huge share float. I think we will do that but not much more until we go into PPDUFA.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Expectations

    by drumss11 May 31, 2016 11:04 AM
    drumss11 drumss11 May 31, 2016 12:44 PM Flag

    You outline a wonderful scenario but the chances of you or me being that lucky to be involved in a stock that goes from $5 to say $30 or even $50 are pretty slim with revenues in the billions. I'm in the stock and look for a double but believe the 270 million shares put a lid on pps for any buyout. A lot of competition in the bio universe and sooner or later a competing vaccine will appear. Companies that buy other company's always look at that in a big way. They have to get their money back and make a profit in a period of time - it's not infinite time. LOL to all longs on our way to $10.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Expectations

    by drumss11 May 31, 2016 11:04 AM
    drumss11 drumss11 May 31, 2016 11:55 AM Flag

    To many variables involved in determining market cap 2 years out. Remember I said potential blockbuster with successful phase 3 data to reach my target. The potential has to become approved product to move to the next level and that's a year++ out. So much can happen in that period including additional competition that I will sell if we reach my target. LOL.

    Sentiment: Hold

NAVB
0.54+0.01(+1.77%)Jul 29 4:02 PMEDT