Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Tesaro, Inc. (TSRO) Message Board

durangokidd2106 132 posts  |  Last Activity: Jul 12, 2016 9:25 AM Member since: Nov 3, 2011
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    July, August, September, or Later?

    by investor4564 Jul 11, 2016 12:32 PM
    durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jul 12, 2016 9:25 AM Flag

    Stock_lurker The company stated they have signed a "number" of NDA's. Can't imagine a better source than that. Your posts continue to confound me. One day you have sold out and the next day you claim to have shares. likewise you seem to like to argue with anyone with a positive post. Either you have a split personality or you are a day trading short or you just like to hang around for no apparent reason.

  • durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jul 6, 2016 11:01 PM Flag

    bearofbleecker Any ground floor biotech's worth looking at should I suddenly find myself floating in cash?

  • durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jul 6, 2016 7:08 PM Flag

    I have said before I would be happy if MDVN sold Xtandi and distributed the majority of the cash to shareholders and kept talazaparib. They could hold back enough money for future expenses or perhaps shop for other compounds as well.

  • Reply to

    medivation rejects Sanofi again

    by wildwillyyy Jul 6, 2016 2:49 PM
    durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jul 6, 2016 4:07 PM Flag

    Two options, both quite good:

    1. The other reported suitors get into a bidding war.
    2. They go it alone growing at an estimated 30% a year while awaiting results from multiple late stage trials and possible expansion of Xtandi.

  • Reply to

    Time frame

    by bettertrader77 Jul 6, 2016 6:57 AM
    durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jul 6, 2016 1:30 PM Flag

    Having already received a round of bids makes sense given the new Sanofi offer was quickly followed by a rejection and than NDA agreement . They could have been told they have already been outbid and than invited to the table for further due diligence and possible new bid.

  • Reply to

    So finally we talk to Sanofi!!!

    by stock_lurker Jul 6, 2016 7:59 AM
    durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jul 6, 2016 10:45 AM Flag

    Partnership? They have one with Astellas already.

  • Reply to

    So finally we talk to Sanofi!!!

    by stock_lurker Jul 6, 2016 7:59 AM
    durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jul 6, 2016 10:44 AM Flag

    The only one dreaming here is you. You continue to ignore the obvious and assume the unlikely. You think MDVN folded because they were going to lose the vote? It was Sanofi that raised their bid (still to low) in order to participate. Something that has been sugested here for weeks. They have also agreed to discontinue their board takeover for six months. Does this sound to you like the vote was going their way? As for other bidders they have now confirmed there are a number of suitors. Your earlier posts that Sanofi would bribe Vanguard to vote their way is sadly one of your more typical paranoid ramblings. Of course you also told us you sold your position here so I would say you are batting 0.00

  • Reply to

    Bidding War $80 to $100 A Share.

    by totradetime Jul 5, 2016 5:00 PM
    durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jul 5, 2016 6:40 PM Flag

    This is the first time MDVN has confirmed what had been reported earlier. That there are a "number" of suitors.

    "MDVN) today announced that it has entered into confidentiality agreements with a number
    of parties that have expressed interest in exploring a potential transaction and demonstrated that interest to the Board of Directors’ satisfaction. Medivation also
    confirmed that it entered into a confidentiality agreement with Sanofi and that Sanofi agreed to terminate its consent solicitation."

  • durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jul 5, 2016 5:12 PM Flag

    SEC form merely details what is already being reported in the news.

  • Reply to

    ODD Trading today . . .

    by gven27 Jul 5, 2016 2:45 PM
    durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jul 5, 2016 4:57 PM Flag

    The sweetened offer removes the you got to be joking label from their original bid and allows them a peak at the books. Guess they should have read the posts here which had been advising that all along.

  • Reply to

    SNY misleads...

    by mattkelley1981 Jun 30, 2016 3:41 PM
    durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jul 1, 2016 7:16 PM Flag

    Why won't they extend the same to SNY? I have suggested before, and its the only think I can think of that makes sense, is that SNY seriously #$%$ them off. I suspect they threatened the company with exactly what they are doing now after a take it or leave it low ball offer. Otherwise there would be absolutely no harm done in negotiating or opening the books to them as is supposedly being done with others. It also fits with SNY's crazy takeover attempt without raising its bid. They want it and they don't want to pay more than $52.50.

    @Hitest I will patiently await your thumbs down

  • Reply to

    SNY misleads...

    by mattkelley1981 Jun 30, 2016 3:41 PM
    durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jul 1, 2016 12:35 PM Flag

    Not sure how much talking to the board is going on while they are actively trying to oust them. There have been and most likely continues to be some bad feelings there.

  • Reply to

    Next SNY offer . . .

    by gven27 Jun 28, 2016 12:09 PM
    durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jun 29, 2016 10:45 PM Flag

    SNY is a bit biased in its reporting of who else may be interested. As for forcing MDVN's hand if all other suitors disappear, remember this company was not seeking a sale. Going it alone is a very enticing option, there is no need to sell. Certainly not at a fire sale price.

  • Reply to

    Next SNY offer . . .

    by gven27 Jun 28, 2016 12:09 PM
    durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jun 29, 2016 2:51 PM Flag

    If MDVN goes it alone with its five year estimated 35% annual growth think of what it will be worth a year or two from now. Meanwhile Sanofi's growth is estimated to be 7%. Who needs who? MDVN has been rumoured to be sought after by other companies for years. That will continue and the price will continue to go up.

  • Reply to

    Next SNY offer . . .

    by gven27 Jun 28, 2016 12:09 PM
    durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jun 29, 2016 1:39 PM Flag

    Approaching the half way mark for voting. Getting to be a bit late for SNY to increase the bid. This was why I was curious if they get vote updates as it may spur them to change their questionable tactics if they were to see the vote going against them.

  • durangokidd2106 by durangokidd2106 Jun 28, 2016 1:05 PM Flag

    I am curious, does anyone know?. Does MDVN and SNY know how the votes are being cast or are they clueless until the final count?

  • Reply to

    Increase Offer

    by bettertrader77 Jun 27, 2016 7:05 PM
    durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jun 27, 2016 10:11 PM Flag

    I know they prefer not to sell but your statement of no intention to sell is not true. Everything is for sale at the right price. $52.50 was a joke and was treated as such. Hiring an adviser and entering into NDA's with others would suggest they will entertain SERIOUS offers. I have already voted and stuck with the current board, a board that has a proven record.

  • Reply to

    Increase Offer

    by bettertrader77 Jun 27, 2016 7:05 PM
    durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jun 27, 2016 8:56 PM Flag

    bettertrade you are correct. They can up there offer or withdraw their offer, the only thing stopping them is themselves. They have stated though they want to see the books before they up it. As I have stated several times, their strategy was (and continues to be) very poor. If they get 20% of the vote I will be very surprised without some major market melt down or an increased offer. But it may even be to late for that.

  • Here is how Sanofis last CVR has gone. Looks like a great company to do buisness with.

    "But so far the CVR hasn't panned out too well for the acquired party. Already, $2 per share of additional value has been lost because two of the early milestones out of a total of six have not been reached. The remaining $10 per share of additional potential value has yet to be determined, but according to a May report by analysts at Jefferies, the likelihood of them being paid is low.

    Also notable is ongoing litigation associated with the Genzyme CVR, which alleges that Sanofi has basically stalled the development of Lemtrada, a treatment for multiple sclerosis, resulting in the failure to meet any of its sales milestones. The litigation also claims that investors haven't gotten the $708 million they were owed in connection with the CVR."

  • Reply to

    Vote HLL NO

    by trading_pro_broker Jun 22, 2016 9:17 PM
    durangokidd2106 durangokidd2106 Jun 23, 2016 6:20 PM Flag

    stock-lurker Define declining revenues for us genius.

TSRO
91.02-0.97(-1.05%)Jul 25 4:00 PMEDT