I don't know, I just think FDA should wait to see more data before making a decision, I don't know where the stock would go. FDA is smart, it does not specify a new date this time. SRPT waited for years before starting a large scale trial, why should FDA rush to conclusion,
Let's take a look at current trial, have intern result, don't want to rub the kids of opportunity for live, let's wait a little bit longer, cool done, sit down, take a vacation, the FDA repution, the child life is on the line, get more info
This is how a boitech company foul the FDA,
1) Select a patient and cliams the patient is in fast deterioting stage
2)Have someone introduce a herb sumpllemnt that can help,
3) The family will desparetely try the new herb
4) Tthe herb actually contains medince that will make the patients sympoton worse
5) Start the trial and as required stop taking the "herb"
6) Because patient is no longer tales the poison herb, the symptom improves!
7) The company would refuse to take large trial, and the family would reach out claiming the medicine works
8) Family Congress men, FDA are fooled by the apprent effect
It works on all performance related drug like muscle wealnees, alzimer disease.
It's all smoking mirror , only large scale Phase III double blinded trials can verify.,
Definitely look at the current trail data, form a committe analyze the imterm data is the way to go, the data SRPT presents is just fall far short of standard, everyone can fake such result, FDA need to ask the parents did they take any medicine just before the phase IIb, because you can't make the boy doing better, but you can make them doing worse before the trial, like magic smoking mirror,