% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Microsoft Corporation Message Board

gadzillionman 65 posts  |  Last Activity: 54 minutes ago Member since: Feb 19, 2004
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Soros is certainly very smart but don't understand why he doesn't take physical delivery of Gold if he is so bullish . I believe its because places like the COMEX or GLD doesn't have all of the gold owned by investors, its all on paper. Soros should know that Gold & Silver both are highly manipulated & should be @ a much higher price, so very foolish for anyone not to have some physical because ... IF YOU CANT HOLD IT IN YOUR HAND.... YOU DONT OWN IT !!! buying gold or silver in the future will be extremely difficult

    Sentiment: Strong Sell

  • Valuation

    Assuming a peak sales of 1 billion USD, given at least a 12-year marketing exclusivity, the value of plecanatide would be at least 3 billion USD, with industry-standard price-to-sales multiples. As a small company, SGYP will need to partner with a larger pharma to sell the drug. Assuming SGYP receives half of the economic value of plecanatide, this would translate into 1.5 billion USD of value for SGYP. Consistently, the competitor, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals has a market cap of 1.6 billion USD, in agreement with our valuation of SGYP.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • I guess they do not understand the path that IRWD has taken with similar drugs & flied through the FDA process, SGYP is going to piggyback those trials but do it much better, so where is the risk in terms of any FDA rejection ?? Cash is a bit concerning but they are addressing these issues very well, but if AGN comes in after the final IBS-C results sometime around Aug 2016, then SGYP & investors will have loads of cash & all the problems will go away, this company WILL be sold , so all the noise lack of money for product launch is a non issue, SGYP has said many, many times that they want to sell themselves & fortunately their is not a shortage of buyers. Long SGYP

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    Hi my name is Tim Abbott

    by nitabosco May 25, 2016 10:43 AM
    gadzillionman gadzillionman May 25, 2016 11:16 AM Flag

    Your playing our song Tim, You have the Longs attention , so please start singing like a bird !! & Kudos to being a Med student , its not easy or cheap .

    Sentiment: Buy

  • If news re: IBS-C is good then company could receive a takeover bid really ???????? wow who knew ?? He's so annoying !!!! Long SGYP short Cramer

    Sentiment: Buy

  • gadzillionman gadzillionman May 23, 2016 1:56 PM Flag

    I would do some research on their actual holdings & also look up the word Gullible . Physical will always win over paper!! Don't you think that having just 1oz of Gold in your hand would be far better than having $100k in an Gold ETF ?? when times gets bad, how would you buy or trade something with an ETF ? LOL

  • Reply to

    CFO resignation

    by expat_2002_2014 Apr 28, 2016 11:35 AM
    gadzillionman gadzillionman Apr 28, 2016 2:15 PM Flag

    Since the matter is personal , lets just let it be, I doubt his departure will have any impact on SGYP being sold to AGN. Long SGYP

    Sentiment: Buy

  • gadzillionman by gadzillionman May 14, 2016 8:24 PM Flag

    Hundreds of applications for these electronic birds will be in use around the world & a 127b business by 2020 several analyst has recently said so if GPRO can take just 10% share that would imply 12.7 B in sales . They will certainly come out with more products in the next few years & several projects are top secret unless someone hears any leaks ? I remember when AAPL was trading @ 7 & left for dead & FB was @ $18 yes, GPRO is down but not out ,Nick is doing the right things, but if sales remain sluggish too long I would look for AAPL or FB to buy them ? Long GPRO

    Sentiment: Buy

  • (1st ) is the 2 IBS-C final 12wk studies due in July & Aug 2016.( 2nd ) The NDA for IBS-C will be submitted soon after so that's @ least Sept 2017 & into 2018 before drug is launched . (3rd ) Final approval of the NDA for CIC due in Jan 29, 2017 with subsequent drug launch, so 9 months before SGYP or buyer can make money . (4th ) The OIC is still in P2 & the UC is only in P1, & any further testing is halted according to the SGYP website. I do believe everything will go as planned & I remain bullish but it seems to me if a buyer makes an offer within a few months there will be some contingencies with regards to the pending outcomes I just mentioned & not sure why they would take a risk , albeit a small one to buy the entire company for lets say $15 a share ? I'm sure Paulson has 27.8m shares for a BO & not for the next 5 years !! Gadz is way long !!!!!!!!!!! PS: It seems if Allergan does make a bid within a few months will they be assuming all the risk & shareholders will get less per share ??

    Sentiment: Buy

  • gadzillionman by gadzillionman May 24, 2016 10:08 AM Flag

    SRPT has zero chance of FDA approval, I like taking calculated risks, but buying this stock ahead of decision is just plain stupidity !! Stock going to $2-3 is imminent..... Too bad for the poor kids with this horrible disease.

    Sentiment: Strong Sell

  • gadzillionman gadzillionman May 24, 2016 1:18 PM Flag

    This whole thing is very difficult to predict, I see a company taking a 20% position in SGYP as opposed to a partnership because I fully believe the company wants to sell themselves entirely but there is a fair amount of data that is unknown to buyer so to mitigate the entire risk, I see AGN taking a stake in SGYP & then assisting in the production & marketing of Plecanatide & then as all data is known they will likely buy the remaining shares, so this is just my logical thesis but we could see $ 6-7 by end of Aug 2016 & any announcement of equity stake would raise the price easily to $14-16. A BO will happen but I've given up trying to predict when . If right now everything was known with SGYP then you could easily see $20-23 a share because it would be extremely difficult to replicate what SGYP has done with regards to the GI space!!

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Name and Address of Reporting
    Person *
    2. Date of Event Requiring
    3. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
    (Last) (First) (Middle)
    1251 AVENUE OF THE
    4. Relationship of Reporting
    Person(s) to Issuer
    (Check all applicable)
    _____ Director __X__ 10% Owner
    _____ Officer (give
    title below)
    _____ Other (specify
    5. If Amendment, Date Original
    NEW YORK, NY 10020
    6. Individual or Joint/Group
    Filing(Check Applicable Line)
    _X_ Form filed by One Reporting Person
    ___ Form filed by More than One Reporting
    (City) (State) (Zip) Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
    1.Title of Security
    (Instr. 4)
    2. Amount of Securities
    Beneficially Owned
    (Instr. 4)
    Form: Direct
    (D) or
    Indirect (I)
    (Instr. 5)
    4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial
    (Instr. 5)
    Common stock, par value of $.0001 (1) 27,756,668 I (1) By Managed Funds and Accounts

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • gadzillionman by gadzillionman Apr 29, 2016 10:01 AM Flag

    I've been seeing several articles about both companies in advanced talks with an announcement being imminent & if you dig a little deeper they have placed a value of 3.6 b this would imply that they are giving their best bid to close deal quickly & to shut out Shire. If that is the offer & a very good one then that makes the PPS around $31 a share based on 113 m shares. Would someone offer some technical info regarding debt ,warrants etc & how much per share investors would get, we have to keep in mind that AGN may throw in some stock with this deal although they wouldn't need to , thanks I'm a fundamental investor

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Another possible acquisition target would be New York-based Synergy Pharmaceuticals. Today Synergy announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had given a PDUFA target of Jan. 29, 2017 for plecanatide, the company’s first uroguanylin analog for the treatment of chronic idiopathic constipation (CIC).

    Jensen notes that Synergy’s drug appears to be better than the current market leader, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD)’ Linzess, which makes about $450 million in annual sales, but projects to be able to hit $1 billion by 2020. Synergy has an enterprise value of about $400 million.

    And others have offered up Cambridge, Mass.-based Biogen (BIIB) as a potential target, as well as North Chicago, Ill.-based AbbVie (ABBV), Celgene (CELG), Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) or AstraZeneca (AZN).

    If Allergan opted for smaller buys in the dermatology market, it might consider Revance Therapeutics (RVNC), Anacor Pharma (ANAC) or Dermira.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • 5 buyers & $25+ upside !!!! will take decent position on Mon. FYI: Take a look @ SGYP , a $3 stock with a BO price of $15+ with Allergan as the buyer, although it may be a few months away.... Long SGYP

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Thank You & Happy Hunting
    Bret Jensen

    Founder, Biotech Forum

    Disclosure: I am/we are long ACAD, AGN, AMGN, ANIP, BIIB, RLYP, SGYP.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • gadzillionman by gadzillionman May 6, 2016 9:30 AM Flag

    Synergy Pharma Seen 'Weighing' Options, Sell-Side Forecasts Upside Regardless Of M&A Rumors

    Benzinga News Desk , Benzinga Staff Writer

    Follow 
    May 05, 2016 12:29pm Comments

    Trade with confidence. Are you a professional trader? Be the first to get the alert with Benzinga Pro's real-time newsfeed and audio squawk and never miss an opportunity again.
    Don't miss the chance to try it FREE today.

    Synergy Pharma Seen 'Weighing' Options, Sell-Side Forecasts Upside Regardless Of M&A Rumors

    Related SGYP

    Jim Cramer Gives His Opinion On Synergy Pharmaceuticals And ABIOMED

    10 Stocks Moving In Monday's Pre-Market Session

    Like many small-cap biotech stocks, Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc
    is no stranger to the rumor mill. StreetInsider reported the company was exploring a sale on April 8, sending shares 8 percent higher.

    Bloomberg reported a similar rumor in March 2015, also yielding no follow-through.

    Little has happened on the M&A front since that report. News that Synergy's new drug application (NDA) for Plecanatide had been accepted by the FDA on April 19 pushed the stock up another 11 percent, leading analysts at Rodman & Renshaw and Roth Capital to reiterate bullish theses the next day.

    The NDA is now under review with a target PDUFA action date of January 29, 2017.

    Synergy Management Seen 'Weighing' Options

    So, if Synergy buyout chatter emerges again, should investors take it seriously? It depends on the timeline

    Roth's Michael Higgins told Benzinga this week that as far as he could tell, the company has not put itself on the block at the moment. However, he didn't rule it out over the long-term.

    Management, he said, is "weighing their options, doing what most companies do in their position: consider the market oppo

    Sentiment: Buy

  • What We Can Expect To See Moving Forward

    Moving forward, I have an overwhelmingly bullish opinion of what we can expect to see from SGYP. The reality is that there are few reasons to be bearish and plenty to be bullish. First and foremost, the concept of an acquisition seems to be a very likely one at this point, and if an acquisition does happen, you can expect a big premium. After all, with the Plecanatide NDA being accepted by the FDA, the valuation on the company is currently low. Talking about the Plecanatide NDA, I'm expecting that the FDA will approve the application. This will open the door for strong future profits. Finally, I'm incredibly impressed by the pipeline that Syngery Pharmaceuticals has created. For a clinical stage biotechnology company, their pipeline is one of the best. All in all, things seem to be looking great for SGYP.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • gadzillionman gadzillionman May 9, 2016 8:33 AM Flag

    Please don't post on YMB till that concussion from getting hit in the head with a golf ball goes away !! Allergan will be the buyer..... End of story

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    Baker Brothers

    by pakjb1 Jul 5, 2016 8:32 PM
    gadzillionman gadzillionman Jul 6, 2016 1:20 PM Flag

    I'm with you , always like to see BB or Point 72 as one of the top holders, do you think stock will go straight to 10 after July 19 FDA decision ? Long PGNX

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

56.570.00(0.00%)3:34 PMEDT