I believe there will be a fairly large aquistion in the next several months,also i think a stock split would be in order for buyout options & just to generate investor opportunities
Ive heard from a reliable source that there will not be a stock split this year, but very possible in early 05.But hold on there will be 140 new stores& several small buyouts going on now with at least 2 later in the fall.I would be a buyer if stock drops to mid 30's BUY& HOLD BABY ;BECAUSE THE OREILLY EMPIRE HASNT EVEN SCRATCHED THE SURFACE!!! My estimate on final store count is 2500 stores within the next 4 years with sales around 3.7b
No revenue !!!!! Net loss of 407,000 !!!! No mining interest!!!! Any questions.the only real & safe way to invest in silver is buy it from a dealer or ebay.1oz 10oz or 100oz bars whatever you can afford. Ps i know alot about silver just ask??
With Oreillys pushing 2billion in sales and building new stores as well as aquisitions they have brought their store count to around 1100 stores this will not stop until they have either bought out the competition or just made them close their doors oreillys has great managment and mostly experienced counter help walk in sales will be cut in half over next few years the dealer customer is where the future is oreillys knows this and will dominate the market auto zone does not do very well in that area and they will lose market share.ps I dont see auto zone building any more stores???
we normally turn rotors or drums in 30 minutes,along with pads and/or shoes a few brake parts & a few cans of brake clean average time spent lets say an hour sale=$40.00 hourly employee $10.00 keeping the customer happy.....priceless>>>
I wouldnt buy until feb 05 ,thats when all private investors would have cashed out,there will be well over 100 million more shares in float,the price will drop to 60s 70s.I plan on buying 100 shares for the long term at that time.
my thoughts exactly VOIP which is [voice over internet protocol] is the next big thing,its using your computer to talk to anyone anywhere.this is a small company which can grow very quickly over the next few years,they also have 3 other segments which should do very well.
has anyone heard about toy selling off assests? I dont believe over time they can be profitable just selling toys,too much competition w/ wal-mart target and now kmart/sears deal?? if and when this becomes apparent it will be too late...........
I disagree,ORLY investors will be getting something within 3-4 months,also there will be a major announcement following this event. just remember $10,000 invested 10 years ago would now be worth about $80,000 this is a growth company and they will continue to do so AGGRESSIVLY!!!!!!
does anybody know why a company would spend the money to split their stock when they have over 500 million shares in float??? after feb 16th there will be a billion shares its not like they need more to sell,they will have plenty more over the next 6 months....
I own 50 shares of lu which I have about 1,973 invested,lets assume the board will choose the 1 for 15 ratio this would give me 3 shares plus some cash,the stock would be at 48.00 that would make my cost basis 657.00 instead of 40.buying more shares to offset losses is worse,buy 450 shares for total of 3,400 which would be 33 shares cost basis is now 103.00.POINT with no future split & buying the 450 shares if stock moves up 5.00 I've made 2,500 buying with the split I've made 165.00 because now I only have 33 shares so I believe lucent will have alot of people S.O.L. or hold the stock a LOOOOOOONG TIME<
I believe LSI is a great company & I own their stock ,bought in at 5.26 but a company with a 2.3b market cap & 375,300,000 in float makes you wonder, similar companys have 50 -100 million in float. answers anyone???
unless orly has some aquisitions in their sight,& they need addditional shares,I dont believe there will be a split,there will be a annual meeting coming up in March,the announcment could come then?
after reading the lastest annual report,my interest in holding lsi is fading, when the spin off happens [fall 05] this will hurt lsi shareholers!!! also they are relying on a few big companys for most of their revenue,namely IBM,very risky I,m out when it hits 6 again.
will someone tell if the egenio spin off will have any effect on LSI , also what would a time frame be before LSI is aquired? Thanks PS I would lose money at this point,but need to sell stock soon to pay for girfriends medical bills.