mid-year=Q2/Q3 basically May-August. Relax the NDA will come very soon and we've got cash on hand until 2015. My guess is mid July. Better to get in now on the low before the rush. You see the SeekingAlpha article today? It's just about to pick up for a run to the NDA as news spreads.
I did say that. I got out at $6.30....it dropped to $5.70 and popped back up to $6.74. I still think it's going to go down to the low $5's by the end of July but I admit I never expected it to bounce this high. You win for now. Time will tell how long the bounce last. Enjoy the spoils of message board war.
I got in huge when suckers sold into the high $4's but time to get out. Made a lot of money but we're approaching overbought and catalyst aren't until Oct/Nov. I'll get back in around low $5's and ride the wave back up then.
So many HUGE CATALYST coming up within the next few months. Big time cancer drugs with big time money potential. I don't know who the fools were that sold the last two weeks but big shout out for letting me pick up ridiculously cheap shares.
BLRX catalyst dates for this year:
1) BL-8040 for the treatment of relapsed/refractory acute myeloid leukemia in Q2 2013. Partial results from this trial are expected in Q4 2013 and final results in the second half of 2014.
2)The company is planning to commence pivotal CE-Mark registration trial of BL-5010 for European approval in the second half of 2013. BL-5010 is being developed for the non-surgical removal of skin lesions.
3)BioLineRx said that it expects partial results from a phase 1/2 clinical trial of BL-8020 in hepatitis C virus to be reported in Q4 2013 and final results in the first half of 2014.
4) BL-7010 will be presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2013 conference, the world's largest gathering of physicians and researchers in the fields of gastroenterology, hepatology, endoscopy and gastrointestinal surgery, to be held on May 18-21, 2013 in Orlando, Florida.
As you can see, quite a few big time catalyst for the back end of this year in Q3 and Q4. The Hep C results for BL-8020 and Leukemia results from BL-8040 will be the most important. How you play these catalyst are up to you. Personally I'm loading up now in this dip and waiting for the run up in Q3/Q4 as we get nearer to BioLine reporting results from these various trials
I love it, picked up another 390 shares today at 5.01 and another 210 at 4.92. I'm giddy right now. Dropped 15% in three days on positive news and I'm making out like a bandit picking up on the cheap.
It dropped 7% on good news in two days. Who cares why it happened, this is a godsend. Picked up another 2200 today and will pick up another block tomorrow if it drops anymore. Rapidly approaching oversold territory. For a company with this many big-time cancer drugs in the pipeline to drop on good news, I feel like a kid in a candy store.
Won't let me post link but MACK just released some positive data Phase I data. Always good to hear.
Won't let me post the link, so I'll just post some of the text....
"Consumer Portfolio Services (NASDAQ: CPSS) was upgraded by stock analysts at Thomson Reuters/Verus from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a report issued on Tuesday".
Relax man, I want the pps to rise everyday too. But I didn't invest in CRME because of "wants". I invested because they have a proven product in Brinavess, marketing approval for Vernakalant in the EU and a catalyst meeting with the FDA to remove a crucial hold for Vernakalant Oral & IV here in the US in just a few months.
Oh yeah, they also have zero debt and 24 months of cash on hand that they can use to buyback stock, make acquisitions, beef up the pipeline or just sit on and be merry. In the meantime relax while we wait for announcement of when the official date of the FDA meeting will take place & news on how the new sales/marketing team in EU is doing. Take advantage of the lull or sell.
Sell them all.
There's no conspiracy or manipulation. There is just an unknown as to the FDA hold. As longs, those of us who listened to the CC know that a meeting is taking place to potentially remove that hold in a few months.
I remember when Dynavax (DVAX) had their clinical hold removed back on Sep 10th of 2009. Shares went up 70% that day. When the meeting takes place and we get more information on the hold the pps will adjust accordingly. I'm buying blocks at these levels to take advantage of the run-up.