There is no way this company is going to just fade away, not with all the cutting edge technology and well-connected personnel it has. Certainly, we will get a lot more than $15 million for ourselves.
Patience. Just watch and learn--and in the meantime, feel free to load up.
Very perceptive back in March.
"So I think the stock will reverse split after the vote in April to avoid delisting, then slowly drift down until either early June or September, whenever they finally release the results, which I expect will be spectacular. Then you will finally see the parabolic rise in the stock price that we all forecast. Unfortunately, based on this scenario, I felt I needed to sell my 55,000 shares after the R/S announcement last week [in March.]"
I hope you are right about the pending cohorts 2 & 3 results and the subsequent parabolic rise!
Any good news could and would send the stock soaring. The current market cap assumes (very wrongly, imo) that the company will have no good news in the future. If a deal is made, money is found, trial results are positive, known analysts provide positive recommendations, or any of a myriad of other good things happen, this could rise multiples from here in a New York minute.
If, as Geert claims, sd-rxrnai has significant medical advantages over other dnai technologies, Rxi Pharma has a lot of intrinsic value. It will not just die, assuming Geert knows what he is taling about and is telling the truth.
The market cap currently is $15 million. That is way too low. It will go up if Geert is right and honest.
That's how I see it. I am amazed at the market action and the lack of insider interest (except for Geert) but I just cannot see current shareholders failing to come out with a lot more than $2.40 per share.
There are 6.5 million shares. Any interest can send the share price soaring with such a small number of available shares--and no doubt there are a lot fewer than 6.5 million available to trade--as we saw last week.
I now own a very significant number of shares and I do not lose sleep over that.
His frantic, almost comical, and incessant bashing is because he knows we are moving up and there is nothing he can do to stop it. We will have a deal, maybe even be totally bought out, well before the end of the year. Current shareholders are in for a multi-bagger and McGoofy (if he was smart) should get on the train know instead of whining at the station.
Did you notice how this rally big time in the last hour to close down only five cents, less than 2%? That's the sign of a stock under accumulation and, I think maybe, one that has just about completed its profit taking retracement. Based on an intra-day calculation, when the stock hit 2.45 today it actually fulfilled the Fibonacci conditions for a retracement bottom.
Don't despair. There is a heck of a lot more near and intermediate (and, of course, long) term upside potential than downside risk.
The Fibonacci retracement (on an intra-day basis) was completed when we hit 2.45 this morning. The trend reversal is clearly still intact.
Do what you want--find fundamental reasons for thinking this can't go up; pooh pooh technicals for micro cap stocks, etc.--but I bought more today and am confident that we are on a strong upward trend.
We'll see who is right in due time.
Participant I think your complaint is misplaced, if I do say so. Last week we rallied from 2.16 to 2.89 on a closing basis [we got to 3.24 intra day.] That's a gain of 34% on a closing basis. The volume on the rally last week was huge. Today we are down about 9% from yesterday on much, much lighter volume. That kind of activity is normal and to be expected. Huge rallies in a matter of a few days are usually followed by relatively light volume retracements.
There is a technical view known as the "Fibonacci Theory." It holds that a big rally that peaks will be followed by a retracement of 62% of the gain, at least, before the next leg up. That means we will bottom out at 2.44, according to the Fibonacci Theory. In other words, the retracement should be almost over.
I look for increasing volume and a new move once we close at or below 2.44. The trend reversal is still intact and there is no good reason to think that things are pathetic or even unusual today.
"And I believe that using technical analysis for thinly traded stocks is nonsense."
Well, it isn't "nonsense." I called the big move up last week based upon technical analysis--lengthy congestion line with small relative volume and closing at or near the high almost every day. I also said yesterday and Friday that we were at a major resistance point. I said we were likely to breakout above 3.05 but, first, there would be a bit of profit taking and retracement--exactly what we are seeing now.
People who buy stocks, especially in largish blocks, read charts and buy accordingly, whether the stock is a thinly traded or a high volume stock. They do so because experience tells them that it works and because most stock market traders understand human psychology, and human psychology does not change depending upon whether or not stocks are traded in millions of shares or in tens of thousands of shares.
"...and your socialist government can then seize that from the bank. JS"
The U.S. does not have a socialist government, and it won't have one: Bernie lost.
Oh? Says who? If it gets back below $10, without having any negative news, I will buy with both hands. In the meantime, I will not sell any of the shares I own. A strong, growing, revenue-secure stock that pays 12.6% dividend at the current price--and which would pay 16.9% if bought at $10--is a gem and not easily found in today's world.
As distinct from huge number of very high dividend paying stocks (such as most reits), the dividend here is fully covered and then some by earnings and cash flow.
"...not even GOD can call the bottoms and tops correctly." Oh yes He can; however, that won't do any trader any good because God is not interested in sharing such information with us.
"...once we reach 3.05 there is no significant resistance until 5.34."
I re-looked at the three year, one week chart and now think the above statement is a bit off. There is actually a significant amount of resistance between 3.05 and 5.34, at 3.98.
How soon will we break out above 5.34? Dunno but I do think the breakout will come before the end of Q3, maybe way before. My thinking is that we can get above 5.34 without any further news; however, bad news would block that breakout and good news would make it easy to surmount, imo.