That's why we still in this. Cover in the morning, shorts are cooked! Sweet Dreams!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
So company announce it paid interest, and it goes up 9%. Announced repayment ad survival and it'll probably go up 20%. This thing dropped like a rock but goes up like a feather. Why didn't it announce all this before he RS? We could easily be back at $2 with some good news. Now this thin won't break $10! Complete joke!!
This stock likely won't hit $30-40 for 10 years. Complete joke!
Doesn't it still wipe out the common sh?
I see a few other companies do well and shares still over $1 while in BK! what gives?
The shareholders voted ok to the split. $7,500 is a lot of money to file RS?? I don't think they would give much thought to $7500.
If they are planning to make the payment or have negotiated with lender, why not make the payment and announce successful debt restructuring? Just making those announcements would cause the shares to bounce to $2-4 easily and a reverse split may not be necessary? Why wait until RS to announce? I'm certain that the stock price will be brought down again after RS if they do not make any positive announcement.
So if they have good new why not announce it now? RS without guidance or positive news is suicidal.
I agree, they are in position to make the payment. But I'm wondering if they could've made the payment and announce that they won't be declaring BK and let the stock rise itself? They can issue more shares afterward. Very few companies really recover after a reverse split. Their share prices will be suppressed for a long time and even if it goes up, we will have very little gain unless they do well enough to split it 10-1 later on. What is to prevent the shorts from driving it back down to $.50 again?? Split with no direction is suicide so they better announce that they will make payment and will not declare BK. Both announcements would make share prices hit $3-5 itself. I'm worry that this dilution and issuing more share is just going to run the company into the ground. It will never hit $300 a share again post split price. Sad ending...
Stem is a different beast. They RS in 2011 1-10 and survived until recently. Their studies are costly and they don't have enough financial backings to self-sustain. With these type of research companies, it could be hit or miss. Risk and reward are high. Unfortunately, it caught you with your pants down. I'm sorry.
Whether they dump before or after RS, their stocks are worth the same. It's actually a bigger risk to hold til RS then dump because short could drive it down even further.
what will stop the short from driving it back down to pennies again? This will further dilute the value. They must have a plan of survival to keep the company going long term if they RS the stock.
Line filed for BK but is still worth .11 a share and they have even gone up on certain days.. SGY have not filed and it's not worth much more than Line and SGY has been going down every day!
Thy announced BOEM recinded their notice and this continues to drop.
SGY is actively working to save he company. This is a step in the right direction. Does anyone know what kind of implications if SGY were to file BK? Would they still be obligated to BOEM? I hope that they will announce a restructure plan with creditors and that they are making the interest payment. It sounds like BK is unlikely to happen. No they may need to complete a RS to stay listed, but possible any good news could bring this over $1 and help it stay listed. Any thoughts?
Are you talking about your own financial situation? Looks like you will need to file for BK. We are looking at $2 tomorrow and maybe $4 by the end of next week. I got 30,000 shares saying you will need to file for BK by early next week :)
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Why would US citizens support them greedy basturds ipo? They are purposefully trying to bk US companies so they can monopolize the oil business and raise prices to crazy levels.
They only care about themselves. We should tell them to keep their oil. We use our own producer and buy oil from other folks. It's at $5.. we've make a little ground but could be back sub $1 tomorrow.. im just too confused.
So this stock dropped like crazy when oil was 20's low 30's. Now it's back up to 43 and up decent today and the stock is up 4 cents? what's gonna take to get this thing off? Oil could be at 50 and this could sit around 1.05.. what gives???