% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

MGC Diagnostics Corporation Message Board

hugeman99 6 posts  |  Last Activity: May 12, 2016 7:28 AM Member since: Jan 21, 1998
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    Debt in exchange for shares just posted..

    by dmorgan2151 May 12, 2016 7:17 AM
    hugeman99 hugeman99 May 12, 2016 7:28 AM Flag

    That's how I read it, Put rights were part of the debt that was bought. Good move on CHK's part.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    Earnings today after close.

    by hob9 May 4, 2016 10:45 AM
    hugeman99 hugeman99 May 6, 2016 8:02 AM Flag

    Yeah, things are running ahead of expectations. They are focused on cutting costs as rev growth resumes and gross margins are increasing with new high value chip wins.

    We probably won't rocket overnight, but eventually serious investors will catch on to the fact these guys are a big player in amoled driver chips.

  • hugeman99 hugeman99 May 5, 2016 9:39 PM Flag

    Let me correct myself. They won't be out of cash in Sept, they'll be out of cash in June.

    After this quarter's results, probability of warrant exercise is highly questionable unless of course the warrant holdrs start shorting the stock tomorrow morning to lock in a profit, at which point there will be a ceiling over the stock price for the forseeable future.

  • I'd love to be an optimist on the near term stock price, but reality says we're headind down for the next 6 months.....

    This quarter results were a serious bust. Zilch revenue in spite of all the hype about new order wins. They are all small order niche products and in total only equal $15 mill revenue over 3 years. (Do you hink they stacked up the press releases ahead of earnings to juice the stock price????)

    No revenue from any of these orders until the Sept qtr and revenue will ramp slowly per the conf call. Because volumes are low, anything they sell in the next 9-18 mo will be at a loss. In other words.... they'll be burning lots more cash until at least 2017.

    At this point they are pretty much out of money, only $4million left at end of Mar qtr and per the conf call they are burning about $4.2 million per quarter. And they said they need to start adding production personnel in anticipation of future sales, read that as more espenses!!!

    So we know they will be broke by September, if not sooner. They need cash and need it NOW!

    Last time they raised cash in November of last year they priced the offering 45% below the closing stock price of the prior day AND they added in the highly dillutive warrant kicker. We all know what the stock did... it went in the toilet for 3 months. The stock is up 500% in the last three months so although the discount might not be quite as bad, I expect any stock offering to be price well in the hole.

    They have the outstanding S-3 shelf stock offering filed with the SEC so they can issue stock at any moment.

    My take...... set and wait until 5-10 days after the secondary stock offering. The offering price will be seriously in the hole and the stock will languish for at least 5 days as the market makers torture small investors after which we can hopefully start to climb back.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Musk dances around the capital raise question

    by ndibari73 May 4, 2016 6:00 PM
    hugeman99 hugeman99 May 4, 2016 6:16 PM Flag

    WHAT TOOK SO LONG, 45 minutes into the call and somebody FINALLY has the balls to ask Elon where he's going to get the cash for this accelerated ramp of M3.

    Got to give Elong credit for being frank/honest...... We can't rely on customer deposits for capital. We'll need to do a combination of equity and debt capital raise.

    Now the question is.......... how much equity, how much debt and WHEN...............

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Lets see, MRNA paid Touring with shares, no cash. When deal is consumate Touring will own 2/3 of MRNA.

    With little cost, Touring can go public at any point down the road by reverse merging into MRNA.

    Still, MRNA has to come up with cash to finance late stage trials, so up, up and away for the stock price is not likely immediately.

    Still, it could be an interesting combo down the road.

    Sentiment: Buy

6.704+0.124(+1.88%)2:36 PMEDT