% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

PIMCO Total Return Active ETF Message Board

itsahorserace 94 posts  |  Last Activity: Aug 24, 2016 8:34 PM Member since: Jun 4, 2004
  • itsahorserace itsahorserace Aug 24, 2016 8:34 PM Flag

    Yeah. Hoping for data in December from the first trail. Don't know about the second one.

  • itsahorserace itsahorserace Aug 24, 2016 8:32 PM Flag

    Finally dropped the IBB and they took us with them. Clearly, the short fix was in today. They got word that big shorts were going to make a move on the IBB today but didn't know when. Shorted it in the morning, but when the IBB went up they got hurt early. Around 2;00 when they finally started dropping the IBB on this political nonsense they piled on their short. Started the short at $5.35 and held it for days before the IBB down move. It's all orchestrated. Shorts work in tandem for maximum effect. Decided to wait for ibsc results to swing so this really doesn't mean much to me now. Thought about selling some shares at $5.30 but decided to wait for a bigger pop. Time will tell if that was wise or not.

  • Reply to

    Lets Break $5.88 Today!

    by letitgrowknows Aug 10, 2016 9:39 AM
    itsahorserace itsahorserace Aug 24, 2016 4:09 PM Flag

    Another good call.

  • Reply to


    by grandblancace Aug 24, 2016 2:29 PM
    itsahorserace itsahorserace Aug 24, 2016 2:38 PM Flag

    There is no news. Just your usual short manipulation. Look at the IBB. Broke below $293. Shorts tanking both us and IBB.

  • Possible that shorts have gotten tired of waiting for the IBB to go south and see it continues to go north. Dropped it with a million shares and are covering into their own selling hft style. Interesting.

  • itsahorserace itsahorserace Aug 22, 2016 1:03 AM Flag

    there are likely Windows for buyout in my estimation. They ebb and flow. I don't think the company has spent all this time and money running their phase Iii ibsc trials to sell before data. If I were a suitor I'd try to buy then. But with FDA approval a mere month away, why not wait for that too. I look for buyout within 3 - 5 Months after FDA approval. 3billion, $15 a share diluted. They will take sp333 so they have something to develop. They need something to develop so they don't look like they're just marking up drugs for growth. As you say not long now.

  • itsahorserace itsahorserace Aug 21, 2016 5:14 PM Flag

    Guess we're due for sale at any minute three years later with fda approval in January.

  • If it can hold $293 they will start to cover some shares. If it pulls back to $260 we will go along for the ride. Personally, I was doubtful that we could break above that before the elections. But with all the positive press about buying big pharma lately I'm beginning to wonder. Let's see if we can break through the wall of worry and hold $293. Shorts want help for a down move.

  • Reply to

    This is so obvious

    by mtnrunnrgolden Aug 18, 2016 12:43 PM
    itsahorserace itsahorserace Aug 18, 2016 6:08 PM Flag

    You are so right. This is totally manipulated. Buy in the $3's and low 4's. Wait for them to run it up to $5's or $6's and swing away. Made a boatload here not fighting the Mm and shorts. Most likely shorted by our largest shareholders. This will fly when the company finally needs some cash and the book runner runs it up for a raise. That will be the big pop. Manipulated by everyone and will not hold its value period.

  • Reply to

    2 Trade halts in 2 days

    by luciferwantsyou2 Aug 16, 2016 11:30 AM
    itsahorserace itsahorserace Aug 16, 2016 12:39 PM Flag

    By whom and for what reason? Do they still pay to post here? Obviously, yes.

  • itsahorserace itsahorserace Aug 12, 2016 5:34 AM Flag

    Not yet. I didn't want to get in beton's way. But now that this board is defunct, I will probably join soon. Still waiting for ctrv to pop and getting afraid of alternative financing there in the form of notes. They have no cash left best I can determine.

  • Reply to

    Aisian Bear Ronnie where are you? Are you ok?

    by mcdonaldgt55 Aug 8, 2016 10:16 AM
    itsahorserace itsahorserace Aug 9, 2016 10:35 AM Flag

    Who does your boss have you spamming now? Some think you lost money from your endlessly wrong calls, but most know you never owned a share. Fdsworld all but gone as well. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

  • Reply to

    Sold all my $4.50,s at $5.60

    by itsahorserace Jul 27, 2016 3:20 PM
    itsahorserace itsahorserace Aug 5, 2016 9:43 AM Flag

    This call is looking better everyday.

  • itsahorserace itsahorserace Jul 28, 2016 7:53 PM Flag

    According to my calculations, they are running on empty at CTRV. I think they'll raise within the month so that means they'll pop it to $1.70 or $2.20 to raise. Will start selling at $1.70 and see how far it goes. Usually, they announce the raise that night so when it pops you gotta get rid of it that day. Much bigger short interest than before will make it all interesting. If they go the alternative financing route I may get trapped until big data read in 4th quarter. That's the real downside with the trade in my opinion. Trov has been my biggest profit maker swinging this year, but Ctrv runs a close second. In terms of straight ROI, CTRV takes the cake owing to the incredibly cheap entry price. Thailand data has yet to be released. Think they'll use that to pop it.
    SGYP is a good long but there are so many stocks with smaller floats to swing that I don't understand why anyone even tries here. You get to swing Sgyp once or twice a year on major catalysts. Float is too big here to move the needle much anymore. This also speaks to shorting. It's personal, but unless it's Ctrv where you can buy it for a buck a share, I don't swing 50 cent moves. I wait for $1 minimum.
    Glad to hear your voice. No one seems to know that this board even exists anymore. Thats ok as it pushed the basher to stocktwits where they actually enforce ain't-spamming. Have yet to see "conversations," as I generally post and trade on my iPad. I can't smoke in the house, so during better weather, I sit on the patio out back. Need the iPad for that.
    Still worried about the ibb hitting its highs. Perfect opportunity to short everything. But who knows, we may see higher highs before they take it all back. I've been closing out my other swings this week. Want to be in cash if it tanks in a couple of weeks. Very sceptical that the ibb will break out before the election. It's been range bound so far this year by MM's afraid of political backlash. Has that changed? Glta.

  • itsahorserace itsahorserace Jul 27, 2016 8:45 PM Flag

    Still long. Still here. Really wondering if the ibb can really break out before the election. I have my serious doubts. Ibb at $289 is very high. Not swinging this until later this year. Meanwhile Ctrv is operating on fumes. They need to raise. Hope they pop it soon and don't do a note offering.

  • itsahorserace by itsahorserace Jul 27, 2016 3:20 PM Flag

    I'm out for now. Probably left money on the table. Worried that the ibb was topping out. Good luck to longs here.

  • itsahorserace by itsahorserace Jul 25, 2016 12:57 AM Flag

    We've got $5 - $9 bucks left before we hit the "wall of worry." You just know shorts are poised, ready to rip it down to $260 for whatever reason. Also you ve got that Goldman trade going on in the market where you buy before earnings based on the fact that companies always lowball earnings and beat becasue they lowered expectations. Do they sell the news in the big markets? Does the IBB capitulate to $260 so shorts can do it all again? I think we may have this week to think about it. But the following week will tell.
    Good luck longs.

  • Reply to


    by bobkearey Jul 21, 2016 11:09 AM
    itsahorserace itsahorserace Jul 21, 2016 2:06 PM Flag

    Agree with both of you completely. Bob, I think the board is quiet because of the new format. I always use an iPad, so for me nothing has changed. But for everyone using a PC they are seeing a whole new yahoo with a new board called conversations. I have yet to log on from my PC to see what everyone else is seeing. Hear the new board format is terrible from old posters.
    On the plus side all the paid posters on Sgyp old board have left. Without the paid guys there there are simply no posters left. As I've been saying, 90% of posters whether pumpers or dumpers are paid. That's why I don't talk to them. They don't actually have any positions at all. Just a handful of us are real people with positions.
    Good luck to the few real people here. Watch out when the ibb hits $289. It's failed to hold that all year and will likely be unable to hold until after the elections in November. If they pump this up at all think I'll cash in and buy lower for another swing. Years of pump and dump left here.
    Still a great long, but it will be a couple of years I think. Still much to prove here with sales and adoption.

  • itsahorserace by itsahorserace Jul 21, 2016 10:38 AM Flag

    Sgyp ready to go after data and approval.

  • itsahorserace itsahorserace Jul 21, 2016 12:31 AM Flag

    Purely a trading stock now. If you don't sell the news here you,ll become a proverbial "bag holder."
    These guys need cash bad. They will likely put out the raise PR at 4:00pm the day of the pop. You get one day here and maybe hours to swing. Having said that, it's a fun swing. Also a sgyp holder.
    This is a Cerrone company. It will be endlessly manipulated by shorts and pumped for raises until the float get too big to do so.

107.52-0.20(-0.19%)Aug 26 4:00 PMEDT