Actually, may have been wrong about the volume today. Maybe finally setting up to go up. Too early to tell. I'm a patient guy though.
Here we go again. Baby bio is a cesspool of manipulation. Where is it written that MM's get to make money when nothing is happening. We've become so used to manipulation that it is virtually accepted. I will never accept this. Apathy is a terrible thing.
Stock is looking for a direction. In the meantime, MM creating channel for day traders and HFT to make some small change. Manipulation all day every day. By the way, it's all illegal if anyone cares.
Glad we are waiting until after the election. Shows that big money is thinking like I am about IBB and election.
Good luck longs. Roche in the mix now too. Is there interest in aquiring us? Sure looks like it.
Multiple suitors scream bidding war. Buyout price could climb $3 bucks a share with multiple suitors bidding for us. Ignore the day traders, patience will be rewarded here.
Finally, we agree about something. Unlike many shortsighted individuals I have always rooted for IRWD's success. They are our proxy for valuation. The better they do the more money we will make here on buyout. After that, I don't care what happens to either drug or company.
By the way was an injunction issued on the phase five report? It was probably the worst hatchet job I've ever seen. As a man that appreciates science I was shocked to read it. PH regulation aside, the conclusions reached were simply ludicrous. I don't wish an article like that on anyone.
I would be remiss if I did not mention the terror attack in France. Appalling. Time to stand up. Enough is enough.
Asian has much in common with these terrorists. He has no respect for anyone else or their rights and is uncivilized. If his mouth were a truck he'd be driving over us all now. We all know what should be done with him and those who pay him.
Good luck longs.
And if it's defunct how can I still be posting?
Very weird trading day to boot.
MM's will simply not let the IBB recover, even on an up day in the big markets.
I'm with Soros on this one. After the election we go up if there is still an economy left.
So glad our FDA approval comes in 2017.
For what it's worth IBSC data will be brilliant. Our drug has demonstrated time and again it's best in class PH controlled efficacy.
i believe big money is struggling to make money. If the market can't go higher they will create volatility to make trades. They're saving biotech to rotate into later.
Good luck longs.
Blocked pumpers must not be saying the right things as stock is flat. Work harder; post even more; say better things.
We'll see. Someone is paying posters to try and get this up right now. Let's see if it's a leading indicator of direction.
And people wonder why they pay Aisan to spam our board? We are being heavily shorted by the Noteholders again.
Don't know if they're holding the shares for after the IBSC catalyst or they have already sold those shares into the float. Either way the dilutive effect of over 6 million borrowed shares is huge,... about the same size as when Paulson bought in origininally on the long side if those shares were to cover.
Id say we're about 3mm shares away from there being no more shares to borrow and the Noteholders being tapped out. Loaning money to the Noteholders was the worst thing this company ever did to its shareholders.
Swinging the next catalyst takes on new meaning. Let's see if we see $5.20 on data. Nice swing from the $2's. Patiently waiting. Long with my core until buyout.
Channel trading while the stock decides which way to go. If we consolidate here they may run it to $6.20 next. Patiently waiting. When we go up or down 40 cents in a day with no volume we usually turn the other way next, whichever way that is.
Well, like I said, if you're not short what are you? Sure not long. Core nicely green now. First batch ( 15k) of averaged down swing shares at $3 getting ready for catalyst too.
Not having any shares would make you underweight I believe.
Good luck longs.
Really? Your going to cite corporate boilerplate to support your position? Must not have much. Not all here were born yesterday.
The main thing I don't get is even shorts want it up now so they can short it back down after data release. and to have shorted this going into a catalyst simply doesn't make any sense. So it shorts want it up and longs want it up, what the hell are you doing? What's your trade? IRWD rep?
As usual you assume facts not in evidence. It is likely that the company simply won't sell until they get their price. This does not demonstrate a lack of buying interest but rather that we will not sell cheap to the first suitor. You assume we are desperate to sell and that not selling yet indicates buyer disinterest. Perhaps there is much buyer interest but the company wants to maximize iis value by further derisking the molecules. The longer buyers wait to pony up the cash the more progress we make in developing the drug, passing milestone after milestone with stellar data. The longer buyers wait the higher the price. We paid for ibsc III and I don't think we should even consider selling until the data has been read. If we can't get our price after IBSC III I'm for waiting until after FDA approval when the price will go way up for big pharma. Can't expect to get an FDA approved cash cow drug like this without a serious set of negotiations. Looks like they've started, but are still ongoing. Time will tell who blinks first. I'm convinced well get a better price after the elections, but that's just me.
Good luck longs. Looking for $2.5 + billion.