Wasn't talking about the trading action but the new
SEC program it looks like we're involved in. There's a link in twits by someone to go there.
Not sure what tier were in though. Looks like they're trading between the numbers here.
Have no idea what this means for us right now but this can't be good for HFT can it?
I was in at .98 cents and sold too early like you. Made a lot of money but left a lot on the table this swing. Let's see if it get back to $1.50's. Back to old pattern of 1.50 - 2.20? Wondering what's going on with trov price and volume.
Like options, many who buy warrants are not in a position to actually accept delivery of shares. Those wishing to exercise warrants will have to come up with $5.50 a share to convert them. Many will be unwilling or unable to exercise them. Therefore, many will expire worthless and the float will be reduced producing what should act like a minor short cover of a few million shares. That's my prediction. Warrant expiry should be a positive for the PPS.
They will run it up to the $8's when the company needs to raise. when do you think that will be? In the 4th quarter of this year or first quarter of 2017?
Still a rumor. If it becomes real, I'll comment. By the way, how many outstanding warrants do we have?
Looks like it wants to hold $4.50 to me. IBB either breaks under 280 or we go up from here, with volatility of course. Let's see how this plays out.
The IBB and us were obviously heavily shorted for this recent bring down. Daily Short interest doesn't reflect it at all. Conclusion: we were naked shorted. IBB shorted from 295 - 285 on fake German bank woes. The move from 293 to 295 and the corresponding pop here before the bring down were to inflate the price to make the short more profitable. IBB is probably at 293 for real. Shorts hit real resistance at 293 on the way down. I think they made money, but not that much this time. It was a tough and quick short. They covered a lot in the morning by selling the final shares of their short into their buying and when they ran out of short shares their covering was not offset with their selling anymore so the price popped to 290 where the MM was content to let them finish covering.
We are now positioned right in the middle of the band at 290. Immediate outlook uncertain. Shorts have covered at 290 and are locked and loaded to do it again should the opportunity arise. Maybe we go up to 295 then they short us, or they could do it tomorrow if something nasty were to happen,..like anything at all. These guys are now hunting for a short and will short on the slightest provocation. Shorts ability or desire to short the IBB has been greatly diminished from 8 months ago, but when it touches 298 they just can't resist trying. This trade has worked to long and well for them over the last year for them to break the habit without getting smacked. That would be nice to see.
Long and strong.
Tihis board is basically defunct. I post with a mobile device and is all I see. Others have to work to get here from what I understand. I post here every now and then to purge and on the off chance someone might read it. I think we are pretty much tied to the IBB's fate for now. Good luck. may be a good time to load up for a swing at Trov I just finished a position there but have dry powder in case it goes lower. Good luck. Long and strong until buyout here.
The IBB is topping out. It either gets ripped back to $280 or breaks through $300. Shorts and the MM will not let this go higher until the IBB proves it can hold up here. This happened last time we got to $295 on the IBB. They stopped letting sgyp go up at $290 expecting a big IBB short. They got it last time we were here. Shorts are positioned to rip this down right now, but can't without IBB help. Feds not raising rates frustrated them. They are Looking for a "risk off" event to sell. They're just not getting it. That's why shorts are hanging around on the stocktwits board. They're waiting for the IBB to turn and us to be ripped down with it. Like buzzards circling for some dead meat. They think we're too stupid to see the big picture. They're waiting for a risk off event while holding us down with the MM.
Im not buying a swing position in trov for the same reason yet. I want the IBB to confirm it's rise and hold it. I think they've got the short in for us at $5.90 already. If they don't get the down move in the IBB they're looking for, they will cover out some shares. But for now they're hanging around and talking trash while hoping the IBB will be ripped down on a risk off move. Could come from anywhere right now.
Let's see how this plays out.
Long and strong until buyout.
People seem to forget he bought about 5 million shares at $5.60 when he started his position before phase iii CIC. He just sold some of his high shares at break even to average down with all his shares acquired at $3. Not to worry. Just a smart trade to lower his basis. He has tons of shares.
Shorts are desperate to bring down this market. They have been poised to do this for all of September. They have been trying to break down the IBB to below $280 and have failed twice now. More broadly speaking shorts have been trying to bring the whole market down for a while now. Shorts threw the kitchen sink against the market on Friday to get the downtrend started. They fully expected that on Monday fear would take over and there would be heavy selling. Futures were gapped down by shorts, negative articles planted, and they just couldn't make it happen after the fed sounded dovish after 1;15p.m.
They held Sgyp down even longer waiting for the IBB to turn down, but short covering in the IBB forced it up and our shorts finally to cover in the last hour of the day.
I suspect we will be run through this whole charade one more time before the fed speaks. I've never seen so many shorts drooling for a rate hike that will help them turn the markets negative. They are very frustrated right now and we should all be happy that we have temporarily ddged their bullet.
I don't know when the fed will raise rates but when they do watch out. These guys want to hurt everyone real bad right now. Friday shows they are chomping at the bit to sell borrowed short shares. Something always goes wrong sooner or later. I find it hard to feel comfortable at any price in these circumstances.
I'm not worried about the company I'm worried about the world falling apart before we have the opportunity to sell. I also would hate to see FDA approval pps screwed up because of a fed rate hike in December. Better to do it now and recover by then.
Long and strong as always.
I'll be looking to load up for a new swing. Looks like big boys are trying to take the IBB back down to $260. Don't know if they'll succeed but if they do they will drag trov down with it. Then you will have to see if they can drag IBB down to $240. That will cause further downdraft here. Low $4's should get you at least a buck on the short cover and rebound going into the end of the year into the high $5's. If they pump it up to raise cash in 4th quarter it will go higher. Most likely, cash raise in first quarter 2017. They will pump it up for that, so you may well get two swings out of this before 2nd quarter 2017. Good luck longs and swing traders.
When Sgyp sells, I will finally become a long here. Looking for 15k shares for new swing. Maybe by endo of the week or in two if the fed raises rates. Will be averaging in my position beginning in low $4's or will simply wait for the price to come to me.
Yes. Think this probably relates to the PH control issue. Their drug doesn't know when to stop working, ours does. It's brilliant. Have to think this will increase our bargaining position at BO.
This is a time to watch the IBB I think. It appears that our immediate future is being tied to it. Let's see if we can break through and hold $295. I have my doubts.
We seem to be tracking the IBB albeit not on a one to one ratio with the inverse 2:! Algorithm shorts are using.
IBB range (as I see it) is $240 rock bottom; $260 middle and $280 high. At least this was the pattern for almost a year. Recently IBB broke out to $295 and Sgyp traded at $5.25. They took the IBB all the way back to its previous high of $280 which is now action as resistance. Sgyp is basically holding $4.70 on the IBB holding at resistance of $280. Our immediate future is tied to the IBB and if it breaks below $280 with any strength we will be crushed here. Shorts are poised as is the MM to jump on this at the slightest provocation. Shorts are trying to bring it down on the epi-pen scandal and hillary's new drug plan, but the MM allowed the IBB to be taken down from its new highs, but is now using the previous $280 high as resistance. I think we were shorted at $5.35 because shorts new the IBB was vulnerable at 295+. They were right. The IBB has pulled back some $15 since its high and everything has been shorted. The question if you're short is where to cover. Do you hope the IBB breaks $280 on the downside with next resistance at $260 then cover, or is this $280 resistance really going to hold up in which case it's almost time to cover out.
Bottom line: if you think the IBB holds and goes up from here you need to load up for a swing. I don't care what you hold. If you think shorts break support at $280 and take it down to $260 then you want to have dry powder to buy tons in the $3's. Personally, I'm holding my swing for ibsc when I hope $6 is possible. Data will be stunning. But a far smaller indication. Just thinking out loud. Long and strong until buyout (with a swing on the side.).
Please, no bashers. Just start your own thread. No one visits here anymore anyway. Less Less