We did get the March movement, but I am curious about the constantly, erratic volume versus the price movement. Evidence of creating a floor.
There has been a significant increase in volume and a resulting fall in share price. I mean is everyone selling and abandoning EPGL. Why is everyone leaving, and is it insiders who are leaving? What I mean by insiders I mean insider traders leaving in droves. I just do not understand. But I guess if you are making company announcement on twitter who won't leave. Nonetheless I am going to remain in the waiting room. after all what do I have to lose, really. I might as well stick around till the next quarterly report.
you would think we would be in a better position, since the loss is a lot smaller. The only thing I am wondering about is whether the recent deal is reflected in the report. If it is then EPGL was in debt or the deal was not that great or contingent on actual sales rather than an upfront cash payment. We will see
yeah I am watching, I was thinking about EGLE a shipping company I was going to switch out of CNIT but it started moving and I thought why bother. THen on friday it shot up 70-something percent and today well over 100% but now I am like whatever. CNIT will be better in the long run, and even though yeah EGLE has some more run, it isn't woorth it cuz, it will collapse by wednesday, and in and out trading isn't good for taxes.
Sign of the times ... this week was the flashpoint. Are we going to be up or down this quarter. Maybe we will hear something now, but it seems we are flat. nothing going on but GRPN is on fire, prob too late to join but its been doin well since the feb 11. Well CNIT don't disappoint the longs we are holding strong and picking up a few every now and then.
some spammer came on here last night saying that CNIT was going to tank, so I replied and told him that shorts will be hurting in the morning, and sure enough we are up 10% .... I guess he deleted the thread.
CNIT longs, this has been flatline for the last couple of weeks, yes we have had some ups, but it appears most may be holding not reloading, and the few are selling ... so I imagine that activity wont pick up for another month or so. I could be wrong this is based on my gut feeling. Not sure about the private offer, but CNIT is positioning themselves to do well, hopefully they generate some revenue and come up with some growth numbers ....
may be stupid, but holding didn't load up more or anything, holding tight already repositioned, but entered too high and too soon after the last move. I did shave some off. I suspect that manipulation will settle this down a bit, but its pretty much safe to say we are near bottom, gotta see if things stabilizes like I predict in the next few weeks.
Review what I said in the past, it seems that CNIT will indeed be in the green this quarter, the price should be stabilized by mid-February and we should see high 2s and into 3s by march.
On Dec 7, 2015 ludivinaschmiedeqbl said, "NVS could quickly quadruple - New video at StockMarketVideoq (Google them)" it has since fell nearly 5%.
ON Dec 7 he also said about GSAT its a "Great Time to Get In.." Since then it has fallen 38%
need I say more ...
But just think if you follow the trend that would mean CNIT is in big trouble.
Is this a dump, we are back down to low 1.20s and the volume has decreased significantly. Was the recent uptrend repositioning or a scheme any thoughts? My take is that sometime around Jan 24th or so will be a good first indicator of where CNIT is heading, if we are trending down at that time then CNIT wont do anything till it reports.
the sad thing is that ppl who were banking on the report and sold out will be surprised when all of ah sudden EPGL opens at .20 cents and the company buys back or sells the outstanding shares at premium
well its because retail investors came in and believed that the release would give numbers so that the company would be valuated, since the deal is under seal the results are not going to be publicly known until they report earnings, therefore pull the money out before everyone else does. Even if the cash was 500 million we will not know till they report.
if there is going to be a valuation that will result in a .05 cent move from here, then it will be announced after close today or premarket friday and it will open high instead of announcing mide trade and allowing the market to climb on its own. I think they want a certain bottom price so to do that there has to be halt. any thoughts?